• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Arnold with more trump tape claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thought his was interesting . At the moment he is on a reality tv show in Australia called "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"

Whilst he has been pretty boring so far . Today he talked more about the "trump tapes"

Basically claiming that Hillary rang him 2 days before the election asking him to release them . What I find interesting is he isn't actually a huge trump fan so why the hell would you not release the tapes ?

I don't doubt they exist, and I hope they one day they are released .

Time for a true lies 2 with Arnold forcing Tom to release the tapes

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...p/news-story/b7f196ac79a2a6b37d3d248938f3f904

This is like when video game developers make countdowns to announcements.

Only this time there is no countdown, and no announcement. Probably not even any tapes.

t87OTN.gif

rjinaz

While 57-year-old Arnold admitted he might’ve if he had “their permission” even a call from Hillary Clinton herself wasn’t enough to make him release it.

“She called me two days before the election and said ‘please release that.’”

“The weight of the free world is on your shoulders,” Arnold alleges she added.

Arnold told the Democrat nominee, “I’d love to be a hero, but I can’t hurt these families.”

Lol what horseshit.

Ok ok, if these tapes do exist, they aren't coming from Tom, we know that now. oh boy.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm guessing if he does have something, he's not releasing it because by now it's been blown out of proportion and might even help Trump. Probably exaggerated the significance originally, and has been stuck since all the attention it got. Something like Trump saying "My nigga" to Wiz Khalifa or whoever on The Apprentice and both laughing about it.

Futureman

It's probably more likely that he's pretty washed up and is just trying to keep his name out there. Or maybe he's scared for his physical safety if he released something?

Rootbeer

Banned
If the footage (assuming it exists) ends up being more salacious than the Access Hollywood tapes and he had a chance to release it before the election but didn't, he'll never live it down.

On the other hand, if it's tamer than what we've already seen, it will be downplayed to hell by Pro-Trump news outlets and his supporters.

It's nothing but a lose for him now.

kamakazi5

Whether he has the tapes or not, why release them now? So we can say how terrible he is for the umpteenth time? Wait until a time where something big like that would have an impact like during impeachment proceedings or something.

Volimar

I'm guessing there are shitloads of tapes around with horrible things trump has said or done. I don't think Tom Arnold has access to any of them.

Tom Arnold's entire career was built on him being an opportunist. He's probably full of shit and just wants attention (as if the fact that he said this while on a fucking Australian reality show wasn't proof enough of this).

Rootbeer

Banned
I'm guessing there are shitloads of tapes around with horrible things trump has said or done. I don't think Tom Arnold has access to any of them.
We should see a steady stream of similar tapes over the course of his presidency, I bet.

And they'll all bounce off him like rubber bullets.

hollomat

Banned
He's the same loser he was in the 90s. He has no talent or anything of substance but tries to tack himself to the important things of the time.

akira28

you know, he *is* in Australia. if something were to happen to him, something deadly and animal related, it wouldn't be too suspicious.

?

I'm pretty sure he revealed that weeks ago, if not months, while he claiming he was about to release the motherfucking kraken. He did not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom