• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

Brawl96

Does anyone know when the reviews go up?
Also. Where does the game get it's miis? Do u have to scan them into the game or import from the built in mii maker?

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Also. Where does the game get it's miis? Do u have to scan them into the game or import from the built in mii maker?

Import, scan and make them from scratch. All done in game, too, so no need to quit.

Robin64

Reviews are up, check the previous page.

I can see why they're so mixed, this is definitely a toy more than a videogame, and some people won't know what to make of that.

My mom is spending a little too much time with Reggie. I don't like this

My mum's in with Iwata, I think. Trying my hardest to break them up because that's just.... Weird...

I love this game. It's adorable. A bit of lighthearted fun. No idea how long it'll keep me though.

EDIT: Oh God no, she's now best friends with Ozzy Osbourne. Terrifying.

MicH

My mum's in with Iwata, I think. Trying my hardest to break them up because that's just.... Weird...

I love this game. It's adorable. A bit of lighthearted fun. No idea how long it'll keep me though.
Our moms like them Nintenfo executives

moozoom

There's an update downloadable on the e-shop for the Euro version of the game... wonder what it does/corrects ?

64 blocs, downloading now.

Robin64

There's an update downloadable on the e-shop for the Euro version of the game... wonder what it does/corrects ?

64 blocs, downloading now.

Yeah, 1.1. The carts came as 1.0, apparently, though the eShop game I downloaded last night was already 1.1 and didn't have the update.

Couldn't find any info about what it fixed, mind. :\

The official Celebrity Miis are now up on the Tomodachi Life Website.

Christina Aguilera:
http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/assets/images/shared/share/official-miis/celebmii-christina-aguilera-modal.png[/img

Shaquille O'Neal:
[img]http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/assets/images/shared/share/official-miis/celebmii-shaq-modal.png[/img

Debby Ryan:
[img]http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/assets/images/shared/share/official-miis/celebmii-debby-ryan-modal.png[/img

Shaun White:
[img]http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/assets/images/shared/share/official-miis/celebmii-shaun-white-modal.png[/img

Zendaya:
[img]http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/assets/images/shared/share/official-miis/celebmii-zendaya-modal.png[/im[/QUOTE]

when are the Ellen Page, Neal Patrick Harris, Wanda Sykes, and Frank Ocean
[SPOILER]/s?[/SPOILER]

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I ordered this on Amazon but went with the free shipping option, so I might be waiting up to a week.

Game looks too weird not to try.

Jamie OD

The official Celebrity Miis are now up on the Tomodachi Life Website.

Christina Aguilera:
celebmii-christina-aguilera-modal.png

Shaquille O'Neal:
celebmii-shaq-modal.png

Debby Ryan:
celebmii-debby-ryan-modal.png

Shaun White:
celebmii-shaun-white-modal.png

Zendaya:
celebmii-zendaya-modal.png

Don't have my 3DS with me to check. Are these region blocked?

MicH

Miyamoto just told one of my male friends that he looks cute when he sleeps. Then my friend told me that he thought it was creepy, lmao

And my mom is hanging out with Reggie again!

Blade25

Have they mentioned how many scenarios there are in this game? How long until you start to notice the same kind of interaction with your miis?

Nasser

This game is so fun in many ways! The way you see your favorite people interacting with each other even though they don't know each other in real life is pretty funny haha.

I am enjoying dating my real crush in the game when in real life I can't even talk to her :( pretty sad.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
This game is so fun in many ways! The way you see your favorite people interacting with each other even though they don't know each other in real life is pretty funny haha.

I am enjoying dating my real crush in the game when in real life I can't even talk to her :( pretty sad.
you should go for it and ask her out. Rejection sucks, but it will happen a lot; not much good will come from locking your heart.

Kuntz

I really need an Angela Merkel mii to populate my politics island (with kingjong, obama, putin, hollande, queen elisabeth, hitler and SHAQ)...

Totakeke

I have a severe lack of mii characters :(

You can't add miis from your friends list or people you streetpassed (without the game) can you?

kubus

You can't add miis from your friends list or people you streetpassed (without the game) can you?
For friendlist Miis, you'll have to ask them to send a QR Code to you, I'm afraid.

Streetpassed Miis are easily imported. Go to Mii Plaza, find the Mii you want and import it to your Mii Maker. Then you can choose the Mii in Tomodachi Life. Be aware though that the Mii will disappear from Mii Plaza if you send him/her to Mii Maker, so you won't be able to use them in Mii Quest anymore, for example.

edit: Getting harassed on Twitter by people who're claiming I'm homophobic for buying this product. As a huge supporter of the Miiquality campaign, that stings :/. Apparently there's a new twitter movement that demands the game to be recalled or something.

CitrusStorm

Unconfirmed Member

Do you mean from the Streetpass Plaza? Because it's possible to import Miis from that plaza into the Mii Maker, which you can then bring into Tomodachi Life.

EDIT: Wow, majorly ninja'd. You explained it better anyway, kubus.

MouldyK

Actually...you can go into Mii Plaza and add streetpassed ones to the Mii Maker. Then add them into the game from there.

Edit: Yeah, i'm slow too.

Birathen

I really need an Angela Merkel mii to populate my politics island (with kingjong, obama, putin, hollande, queen elisabeth, hitler and SHAQ)...

Could you QR code Putin, Obama and Hitler? I would love to hang with that bunch :3

Did you make them yourself or is there some place I can yank them online?

Totakeke

Cool! Thanks guys.

I tried uploading my QR code through the 3ds browser on imgur but it doesn't seem to work. Is there a known method without taking out your sd card and transferring it to a computer?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Shaq? Don't you mean Dennis Rodman?

Don't forget Osama bin Laden.

Top Bottom