• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

What are "Treasures" for? I got an NES and a Super Scope from playing games with my islanders, but I can see them in my inventory. Are they only for selling at the Pawn Shop?

Dragoshi1

Erika and Tsubomi from Heartcatch Precure!

10269376_10201106651867758_5544243089677530544_n.jpg

Bunch of characters, plus some family and a friend.

HNI_0033.JPG

Robin64

Also - is this game worth playing if you don't know anyone else with the game?

Yea. I would say the focus is for the solo player who may share their stories with a community like this or show their friends pictures of them doing silly things. But there's little to no actual interaction with others who have the game.

Robin64

There are so few good female Miis out there. They seem to be "generic woman with blonde hair = Rose Tyler!" sort of things. There must be some good ones! Come on guys, share them so my island can stop being a huge sausage-fest.

abrack08

I'm not really interested in this game, but I felt the need to say... this is an amazing OT title, fits the game perfectly too. A+

MicH

There are so few good female Miis out there. They seem to be "generic woman with blonde hair = Rose Tyler!" sort of things. There must be some good ones! Come on guys, share them so my island can stop being a huge sausage-fest.
I agree. I found Faith (Mirror's Edge) and Maya (Ace Attorney) on the MiiCharacters site and found them to be pretty good.

Dyne

Does this game save to the 3DS or to the game card? I want to buy a retail copy for my wife and play it later but if it saves to the game card there's no point.

jtrov

Tim Allen is the man. Set up a perfect $1 Grilled Cheese stand right next to the fountain. Couldn't resist buying a ton of them at that price and the best part is all the Mii's love'em. No Mii shall starve.

Loving this fucking game.

MicH

Does this game save to the 3DS or to the game card? I want to buy a retail copy for my wife and play it later but if it saves to the game card there's no point.
The cart save is on the cart. Digital is on 3DS

I've managed to find my mom's two most gates foods; watermelon and smoothie. Yikes

McNum

Aw, Queen Cleopatra was turned down by my lookalike so now she's all mopey with a raincloud over her head. When I tap the thought bubble with my Mii's head in it, the items button flashes... What item cures a broken heart? Not bath or music box.

Speaking of broken hearts, can Miis break up? Just curious if dating is forever in Tomodachi Life or if there's break up drama in it, too. I really hope there's break up drama. That's, like, the best part of The Sims, so I hope it's here, too.

Also on my island now: Phoenix Wright (although a poorly made one by me, will need to revise) and Pinkie Pie. I had to when I saw I could color a Mii's hair pink with the hair dye.

MicH

Aw, Queen Cleopatra was turned down by my lookalike so now she's all mopey with a raincloud over her head. When I tap the thought bubble with my Mii's head in it, the items button flashes... What item cures a broken heart? Not bath or music box.

Speaking of broken hearts, can Miis break up? Just curious if dating is forever in Tomodachi Life or if there's break up drama in it, too. I really hope there's break up drama. That's, like, the best part of The Sims, so I hope it's here, too.

Also on my island now: Phoenix Wright (although a poorly made one by me, will need to revise) and Pinkie Pie. I had to when I saw I could color a Mii's hair pink with the hair dye.
Couples can break up, yes, but I don't think they can get divorced. Once they're married there's no going back

EDIT My mom just farted loudly in my apartment. Mom, stop bring disgusting!

kubus

My lookalike just turned down my boyfriend's Mii :(. I think she is more interested in Iwata... I have to put a stop to this fast, lol

McNum

My lookalike spent like 12 hours fighting with his current girlfriend today. Real time. I don't think this is a relationship that will last. also the relationship test said 24% So, yeah, I see a breakup in their future... Poor Cleo, though.

My island needs more male Miis. Just can't think of who to create next. My lookalike, Luigi, Phoenix Wright... who's next? Since I have Cleopatra, it might be fun to draw in some real life historical character... that isn't Hitler. The Hitler Mii joke is kind of getting stale...

aravuus

My lookalike spent like 12 hours fighting with his current girlfriend today. Real time. I don't think this is a relationship that will last. also the relationship test said 24% So, yeah, I see a breakup in their future... Poor Cleo, though.

My island needs more male Miis. Just can't think of who to create next. My lookalike, Luigi, Phoenix Wright... who's next? Since I have Cleopatra, it might be fun to draw in some real life historical character... that isn't Hitler. The Hitler Mii joke is kind of getting stale...

Jesus obviously. Guts from Berserk. Goku from DBZ. Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Your dad.

Anyone from your favorite shows, video games and movies is the best answer.

Hasney

Clearly Waluigi.

Poor wilford Brimley wants to be friends with everyone and it keeps not working out.

At least he says diabeetus.

So far I just have him and Alton Brown

Birathen

I thought it would be funny to being in a bunch of celebs and historical people into the game. And it was. Until my sons mii's started hanging out with Hitler. That.. Was just wrong :p

Clockwork5

Frank Reynolds (Danny DeVito) is taking over my island. He has the most friends and is also tops on the hunk meter. He requires constant attention and rejected Bjork a few minutes ago.

This is getting weird.

MicH

I thought it would be funny to being in a bunch of celebs and historical people into the game. And it was. Until my sons mii's started hanging out with Hitler. That.. Was just wrong :p
Oh wow... Yikes! XD

My Mii and Rosalina have a 100% love rating. I don't mind this...

McNum

Well, Obi-Wan Kenobi just moved in. That Mii turned out fairly decent, too. I do hope to see him Rap Battle.

Top Bottom