• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD |OT| LIGHTS OUT, GUERILLA RADI... oh (28k)

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Just had a look, revert is in on 360 also.

Only mapped to right trigger though, which is annoying because I always used left trigger.

nofi

Reverts? Holy shit, awesome. I've near enough completed the game with every character though - any idea when the DLC is coming?

Next week.

The revert is cool, but there aren't any flatland tricks, which is really disappointing that they didn't go all the way with 3.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Next week.

The revert is cool, but there aren't any flatland tricks, which is really disappointing that they didn't go all the way with 3.

Didn't 4 add flatland tricks?

edit: Gave that some thought, I think 4 just improved them.

apesh1t

Banned
Got the DLC, Bleh! I didn't like this game (although I love te franchise) and the dlc is more of the same. The airport looks worst. It's missing people walking around and the security guards, same with Canada, although Canada looks good in hd.

This game is clunky and buggy. Just go play the original games.

Finally got around to downloading the THPS3 DLC. Still don't care about the Los Angeles level (definitely should have been Foundry or Tokyo) but hope my purchase helps lead to more 1,2, and 3 DLC.

Airport and Canada are still a blast, and definitely welcome after playing multiple times through the levels in the original HD release single player and online.

Hopefully this nostalgia trip still has a bit of fuel left in it.

Bumhead

Banned
Sorry for gravedigging, but I've just realised this game is on Steam and I have a massive itch for some Tony Hawk lately.

Any good? I did consider just playing the PS2 versions, but would need to buy a PS2 to get them. It's only cheap still, but for £8.99 I wonder if this will scratch the same itch or just leave me wanting the old ones again. How much content is there?

Cheddahz

Banned
Sorry for gravedigging, but I've just realised this game is on Steam and I have a massive itch for some Tony Hawk lately.

Any good? I did consider just playing the PS2 versions, but would need to buy a PS2 to get them. It's only cheap still, but for £8.99 I wonder if this will scratch the same itch or just leave me wanting the old ones again. How much content is there?

I would pick it up if it's cheaper. I have heard the PC port is shit (you have to go within the game's files to change the resolution) and the game isn't as good as the older ones

I would just recommend getting the PS2 games, set up the PS2 emulator, and play them that way

Sullichin

This game is bad. I'd steer clear.

The menu, which looks like someone's first PowerPoint presentation says "Play single player," even though there are no multiplayer options.
The game is severely lacking in configuration options but it looks like the THPS community launcher took care of that.

Controls feel off to me. Didn't scratch my nostalgic itch, just made me mad.

so... is the 360 version of this game worth it? or should I just play the 1st three games or something? the only Tony Hawk game that I've ever owned was THPS3 on PS2.

so... is the 360 version of this game worth it? or should I just play the 1st three games or something? the only Tony Hawk game that I've ever owned was THPS3 on PS2.

Why not read the thread first? Two year bump is crazy. This has been answered multiple times on this very page. No one plays online anymore, but I think it was worth the purchase, and the DLC was too. Others didn't feel the same way. Spend a few bucks and decide for yourself.

Top Bottom