• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Thousands of years ago.......

cybernetic.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
so would it be a waste of time to ask who the dude is that's being drained and what that thing that's feeding off him is?

Gaara. Didn't you watch Part 1 while it was on toonami?

He's become the Kazekage - the leaade rof the sand village, one of the 5 great ninja villages in the narutoverse. He has the 1 tailed beast, the Shukaku, inside of him. The Akatsuki are extracting it from him.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Blah blah people with the beasts inside them are spechul.

When's Killer Bee showing up?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
STOP TALKING AND STAR SHOWING! I get the word play, that's 50% of manga, but this is ANIME! SHOW! DON'T TELL!

Tamanon

Banned
They had no problem doing all this talking while flying through the forest. Now that they know it's time-sensitive, why are they all just standing there?

ckohler

Naruto world is a lot like the Wizarding world. Thousands of years past and yet people are still using scrolls and shit. They both could use some scientists.

daveo42

Banned
"We need to hurry up and get to Gaara to save him!
but first, here's a shit-ton of exposition while we all just stand around!"

If it takes a lot of time to remove a tailed beast than how does :later manga spoilers:
Madara just yank the nine tails out of Naruto in the manga?

I like how Shippuden gives absolutely no credit to the viewers' deductive reasoning, and then gives boring exposition as to every single last little aspect of the world's mythology. Also how Part 2 makes it so that the entire world revolves around this tailed beast shit and Madara Uchiha and blah blah war blah awkward Buddhism references etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom