• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Perfect Hair Forever was from the period where they did really fucking weird shows. Like 12 Oz. Mouse and Tom Goes to the Mayor.

HAHAHAHAHA Space Ghost cussing. Okay well played [adult swim]. I wanted The Room to show but I'm so happy to settle for this.

daveo42

Banned
Perfect Hair Forever was from the period where they did really fucking weird shows. Like 12 Oz. Mouse and Tom Goes to the Mayor.

I liked both of those shows. One being batshit insane, and the other for the insanely dry humor that sometimes ended in very odd, disturbing places. Tom was way better than Tim and Eric too.

"That's not how this show would've turned out if it were made in Japan."

I need to watch all of PHF while it's up on AS's website.

LOLDSFAN

All I remember about Perfect Hair Forever was seeing this promo where this old guy smacked this one girl in the butt multiple times.

Popping in to say that I was wrong about Episode 3 of Black Lagoon. I watched it twice on Saturday morning. Subbed via the Funimation YouTube channel and again dubbed on Blu-ray. I must have been asleep when I watched it during my initial run of the series to misjudge it so wrong. Many badass moments from Revy, I'm sure you people will gif them all on Saturday/Sunday. That episode actually caps off what I consider to be the arc of Rock being introduced to the Black Lagoon crew. I still maintain that episode 4 onwards is when the show hits its stride. They get down to serious business then it and it's a hell of a ride until the end.

Balalaika is a great character btw.

Looks like the PHF episode is repeating again. Also PHF is trending worldwide. I hope the show is brought back.

8tU120Y.png

New PHF is just what the doctor ordered. Plus space ghost C2C. I love the crazy apeshit shows that AS used to make. They still do some, but I like them better than their fox acquisitions.

P.S. I took the day off work so that i can stay up, watch this shit and drink. Living the american dream.

EDIT: Double P.S. I wnat new venture bros. Season 5 only had 8 episodes? asshole.s makemore faster doc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Endless Eight was actually reanimated though. Tons of different camera angles, different outfits, little things out of place. It's a masterful troll and a gigantic waste of resources but it isn't the same show, it's not the same content.

daveo42

Banned
New PHF is just what the doctor ordered. Plus space ghost C2C. I love the crazy apeshit shows that AS used to make. They still do some, but I like them better than their fox acquisitions.

P.S. I took the day off work so that i can stay up, watch this shit and drink. Living the american dream.

EDIT: Double P.S. I wnat new venture bros. Season 5 only had 8 episodes? asshole.s makemore faster doc.

I want new Venture Bros. too, they just take a shit long time to make them. Good because they are all awesome and hand drawn. Sucks because there are several years between seasons and we got the shaft last year with the piddly number of episodes for Season 5. We did get the hour premiere and the Halloween episode, but it def wasn't enough.

Old school AS was the best. I still miss all the really old, good shows they put on like SGC2C, Harvey Birdman, and Sealab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom