• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I missed the original airing where it was the only time they did the full episode. One of the greatest things they have ever done was that whole sequence where Space Ghost follows the ant.

"You're thinking of Muffin Hunter."

"I saw that on the WB."

There are so many people watching right now that won't find that as funny as I do right now.

Dammit, I need to be sleeping right now!

So what's been the April Fools line up so far?

2 plays of new Perfect Hair Forever

Bunch of Space Ghost Coast to Coast greatest hits including one sequence that's only aired 1 time previously in full and is otherwise only available on the volume 5 dvd set (which is notoriously expensive and rare to even locate)

I fucking love these comments from Williams street employees talking about just randomly finding shit in people's basements and making footage out of their own cars, etc.

It's such a cool insight and I'd love to hear more of them.

Raxus

I always thought we dealt with the spill over for Adult Swim anyway. We talk about Rick and Morty and Boondocks enough to warrant it.

My post count keeps slipping. I need to come up with a gimmick fast if I want to stay in the running!

Maybe I should review the endless 8 over and over and over and over.

MikeMyers

My post count keeps slipping. I need to come up with a gimmick fast if I want to stay in the running!

Review Bleach filler to go with Man God's Naruto filler.

Or maybe something you'd like....maybe HxH 1998? Would be interesting to hear you compare it to the new one.

I always thought we dealt with the spill over for Adult Swim anyway. We talk about Rick and Morty and Boondocks enough to warrant it.

Maybe I should review the endless 8 over and over and over and over.

Review that Bleach episode where they bake cakes.

daveo42

Banned
BTW for you Space Ghost C2C lovers.

Yall should check out this SGC2C reunion from several years back. This is only part one but the others are pretty easy to find off the page. It's really insightful about their process of making the episodes and it brings a tear to the eye for any fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyXkU1o3Ces

This panel is really something special. Also, George Lowe pretty much makes this reunion fantastic.

Sounds like I missed nothing important

B...b...b...but Space Ghost is important...

MikeMyers

dGB5sOJ.gif

Raxus

In memoriam of the best show on the planet.

giphy.gif

2 cute <3

giphy.gif

Always makes me laugh :D

tumblr_m9vpa5MBIo1qeurcno1_500.gif

So faithful, I hope I marry someone just like Asuna ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom