• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3Ya9JVY.gif

Nothing happened on the last page. I repeat, nothing happened.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I thought thee were you know like rules about GIF Spamming, both here and anime GAF seem to ignore those rules today.

LOLDSFAN

See if only .webms were standard, we wouldn't have this problem.

My computer can handle these gifs fine and it's not even a gaming rig.

It's gotten kind of better.
Mostly thanks to Captain America The Winter Soldier.

I totes forgot about this series while watching Winter Soldier, guess it's taken a pretty radical new direction

Diamond no Ace Episode 29:

Alright, nice to be back in the saddle again after a god damned recap episode. Anyway, this show does provide a nice contrast to Ping Pong this season as this really is the atypical shonen sports series, nothing wrong with that, though it does tend to get bogged down in the minutia of things.

Anime GAF is that way ---->

So i've been watching Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. On Netflix And it's actually.... really good. Usually Scooby doo is just OK but this is really interesting so far.
What did you guys think of it?

So i've been watching Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. On Netflix And it's actually.... really good. Usually Scooby doo is just OK but this is really interesting so far.
What did you guys think of it?

Mystery Inc was a great show, first time since 13 Ghost Scooby Doo had an over arching plot to a series and it worked really well, plus no fucking Flim Flam

Gorillaz

You can definitely tell this wasn't meant to be the season opener. Even before they confirmed that the episodes were out of line and that this was actually episode 4.

Also just realized that is Michael B. Jordan voicing the "Chris Brown" lookalike lol

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That discography sounds a lot like the works of one Eamon.

I remember that crap played all the time on the radio when I was in high school. It was censored and I thought it sounded weird. I only heard the uncensored version in Todd's video and... I can't stop laughing at how horrible it is.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Agents of Shield is actually good now. Has been ever since Cap 2.

Agreed. I never hated it like some other folks did, but it kind of feels like the show was entirely built to deal with the aftermath of Cap 2, and the early season suffered as they stretched things out. Too bad the earlier part of the season didn't have higher quality standalone episodes sometimes, but whatever.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I remember that crap played all the time on the radio when I was in high school. It was censored and I thought it sounded weird. I only heard the uncensored version in Todd's video and... I can't stop laughing at how horrible it is.

Glad somebody got the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom