• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revy trending in the US, yo.

E9FC63h.png

She also sound like she's going to go insane...as if that's hard to believe. The 30 minute pushback will be worth it. See you next week, Toonami...unfortunately not for Attack On Titan. =[

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Can I just point out how badass Dutch is? How smoothly he handled that entire conversation with a old nazi racist? That was great stuff.

E9FC63h.png

She also sound like she's going to go insane...as if that's hard to believe. The 30 minute pushback will be worth it. See you next week, Toonami...unfortunately not for Attack On Titan. =[

And also Donald Sterling. I wonder if anyone else made the same joke.

Crocodile

It's a shame Lagoon is being pushed back an half hour starting next week. Staying up till now on most Saturday nights is hard enough as it is :/

Gorillaz

I'd like to see this episode subbed and see if the dialogue is even close to how it was

Just realized I havn't seen it subbed before. Expect for a certain scene in season 2 alot of people told me at first that the dub just comes off more natural

might have to watch the sub verison Sunday

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Is there a single person in the world who balls as hard as Dutch? I think not.

Anybody with stones big enough to slam Revy up against a wall and tell her to calm the fuck down has icewater in their veins, number one.

Also Dutch gave no fucks about that Nazi asshole.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

E9FC63h.png

Oh I think she has already arrived at crazytown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom