• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

So with AoT being on next week will it most likely have it's original OP/ED? or a "dubbed" one?

Also I assume everything else will lose their openings like Dandy and Lagoon

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah I love Black Lagoon but One Piece and Space Dandy were better.

GITS:SAC is also better but that hasn't happened yet.

daveo42

Banned
Naruto sure got wimpy fast. Power of friendship holds sway over the power of the nine tails. The nine tails must really suck.

Incoming backstory.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hahaha Man God I cannot hear Naruto talking like that without thinking of cutting a wrestling promo

thanks

So with AoT being on next week will it most likely have it's original OP/ED? or a "dubbed" one?

Also I assume everything else will lose their openings like Dandy and Lagoon

The original, not english dubbed. As far as everything else, I doubt something will happen to Dandy's OP. Black Lagoon's in the "Yolo" slot as it is so I doubt they would care about it going over...........due to its badassery.

Whelp that's a bad sign, went to make my nightly ramen but I felt sick looking at it, not sure if it's because I ate so much popcorn and candy at the movies or if I'm actually coming down with something... or both D:

I still have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that Haku is a boy.

I truly believe this character was conceived as a girl, but then Kishi began to foam at the mouth due to his allergic reaction to a competent female character hence the gender change

I feel like the show as a whole is just kind of okay, the action is good but a lot of the high school/teenage life drama is meh

i think Titan lays its satire on way too thick at times, but in general i do like the high school stuff. however, the only really great episodes i think we've seen so far have been the first one, the second one where they buy a house, and the one where they face their fears. starting next week it gets really fucking awesome, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom