• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Haku is definitely a girl

Konachan.com%20-%20112124%20game_cg%20huke%20steins%3Bgate%20trap%20urushibara_ruka.jpg

come with me and submit to my will *wink wink*

Eww...

Seda

On SBT, the next two episodes aren't bad, but not stellar. After that however, it's pretty much great until the end.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
goddammit Revy would have killed all these people 27 minutes ago for standing there and talking like morons

Naruto-related news. Masashi Kishimoto had an interview with Avi Arad, the Amazing Spider-Man 2 director.
-Kishimoto watched around 35 minutes of Amazing Spider-Man 2 footage prior to the movies release in cinemas.
-Repeats how he felt when watching Amazing Spider-Man 1.
-This is a special interview connected to “15 years of Naruto” but has nothing to do with
Naruto minus Kishimoto (top left of the 2nd page) being the interviewer.
-They talk about turning a comic into a movie has always been difficult to recreate.
-Kishimoto asks about how far actors go with their stunts.
-Kishimoto explains that kids will enjoy it for the action and characters and that adults can bring their partner to watch for an exciting date.
-You can send in the stamps found in Jump to obtain different Spider-Man gifts (Japan Only).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom