• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

In Iowa you (typically) don't need a driver's test to get a license. I'll never know the joy of taking one.

Seda

So they just give licenses away to every Tom, Dick and Harry?

As long as you take a Driver's Ed class and drive with an instructor for like, 6 hours in a month, you never take a test.

I remember my instructor would just have me drive to some local attractions, like a German immigrant historical settlement. Most of the time we'd just chill cruise on the highway talking about whatever.

Dude has a weirdly homo-erotic obsession with Lance.

As long as you take a Driver's Ed class and drive with an instructor for like, 6 hours in a month, you never take a test.

I remember my instructor would just have me drive to some local attractions, like a German immigrant historical settlement. Most of the time we'd just chill cruise on the highway talking about whatever.
Seems so much less stressfull.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Space Dandy - 2 - Search for the Phantom Space Ramen, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 340 - Reigai vs. Originals, Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 15 - The Secret Weapon is Called....
1:00 - One Piece - 249 - Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook!
1:30 - Blue Exorcist - 8 - Now a Certain Man Was Sick...
2:00 - Black Lagoon - 4 - Die Rückkehr des Adlers
2:30 - Naruto - 15 - Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 23 - EQUINOX
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 8 - The Fifth Laboratory
4:00 - Samurai Jack - 11 - Jack and the Scotsman
4:30 - IGPX - 24 - Winner's Circle
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 34 - The Mandalore Plot
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 6 - Shaman of Fear

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRvypjkSNiRsR0

Higher Res HERE

zlCfzRvzaCwQqxklnx
zlCfzRv0a5EdWpLWrO

zlCfzRv1RYAd6mXxYr
zlCfzRv1zLE12K7pZk

zlCfzRv4XTwlItibRA

zlCfzRv55_gp2vn2lw

LATER.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This was kinda a off night, as I didnt watch most of the block fully, but it was a alrightish night

Later

Raxus

Great stuff SAB. Meow one is the best hands down. One Piece in second.

But WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIT! Where is Moeblob pic?

Seda

Really digging Black Lagoon. Can't stress enough how much I appreciate that Rock isn't overly apologetic or acting as he's walking on eggshells or whatever, as a stereotypical newbie to a group might act. He's already settled in, isn't fazed by Revy's shouting/temper, etc. That Revy could so easily dispatch six pirate boats, no matter how incompetent, requires a little suspension of disbelief though.

Enjoying GitS quite a bit as well. I liked a handful of the Stand-Alone episodes, but nice to see things ramping up for the season end. Answers seem to be just around the corner.

Looking forward to to see where this One Piece backstory leads - accepted the idea that things might slow down a little here.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Raxus, I missed a Moeblob pic? BUT I DREW A TEEN GIRL IN HER UNDER- *ahem* no, that's not really something I usually do, lol. Having been playing Blazblue lately, I figured it'd help me if I ever want to draw Noel one of these days... *zing*

Thanks a lot Schadenfreude ^_^ I try! I think I had fun cluttering things up tonight, hence why the second color picture actually had some space in it... gotta offset!

Man God... I thought of that too, haha. Along with that UGLY massive hand I gave her. Wish I could have spent as much time with her as with Blue Exorcist girl, but doing such a big color pic put me seriously behind on the art, ha.

Seda, I agree Rock is a breath of fresh air. Especially since Revy sounds like she's ready to rip someone in half everytime she speaks. He seems... totally OK with that, which is kinda nice in itself.

Jintor

Really digging Black Lagoon. Can't stress enough how much I appreciate that Rock isn't overly apologetic or acting as he's walking on eggshells or whatever, as a stereotypical newbie to a group might act. He's already settled in, isn't fazed by Revy's shouting/temper, etc. That Revy could so easily dispatch six pirate boats, no matter how incompetent, requires a little suspension of disbelief though.

Well, he is a little, but not a lot. You can see he still doesn't quite completely mesh... but pretty close!

Will rewatch Jack and catch up on Clone Wars and Sym Titan either tonight or tomorrow.

Again though I've woken up before my alarm feeling fine, I guess its nice my body is adapted to only 4-6 hours of sleep

Tamanon

Banned
I thought it was a pretty good night. Space Dandy rerun was still great. Bleach was pretty good, and definitely seems like we're wrapping up. Shippuden was good also, although I have to wonder how horrible the intelligence gathering of the Leaf village is, since they never seem to know anything about other ninjas. One Piece I really didn't pay much attention to. Blue Exorcist reverted a bit, but I think I'm just not a fan of the girl. Black Lagoon was fun, although Revy seems a bit overpowered.

bigkrev

So I doze off somewhere in the middle of One Piece

I wake up in the middle of Blue Exorcist's credits, thinking "OK, i'll stay up and watch Black Lagoon"

Then, Rin is naked, and Yugioh is asking him about it, surrounded by the harem of girls.

I decide sleep is probably for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom