• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I assume the governor's office is a generally important place right? But there are no warp points there? There are always warp points to super important places in RPGS and MMOs :/

AND OF COURSE he's an expert driver. Can't let Kirito fail for too long or at more than one thing at a time :p

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So guys, am I naive to think that whatsherface with the blue hair wont be apart of kriti's harem and that she will just be a girl that will be his friend even when she finds out that he's a dude?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm sure Kirito is only "bad" at shooting so he can improve off screen and hit somebody dead in the forehead at a critical moment.

daveo42

Banned
Sinon: This shit is hard!
Kirito: Fuck that n00b! I'm a fucking gaming god biotch! Give me yo respect IRL!
Everyone: WE LOVE YOU KIRITO! LETS DEUS EX!

Crayolan

Oh wait guys doesn't Kirito drive a motorcycle around in the earlier episodes? So I guess knowing how to drive in the game isn't a total asspull.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wait guys doesn't Kirito drive a motorcycle around in the earlier episodes? So I guess knowing how to drive in the game isn't a total asspull.

Knowing how to drive isn't an asspull.

Driving being something that is supposedly sooooo hard to do that it's amazing that Kirito-chwaaaa~n can do it is an asspull.

ckohler

Yes, but it doesn't explain why Sinon or any other character CAN'T drive one. It's not rocket science. Also, why would game creators make a vehicle in a game that is too hard to drive?

MikeMyers

tumblr_lhm9h6xTTV1qelfu9o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom