• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but Kirito isn't the only person who would know about basic algorithms and data structures. (Every single freshman/sophomore computer scientist takes an algorithms course, for instance). And just because you know how a computer algorithm AI works doesn't mean you should be able to beat it. Even chessmasters and professional go players lose to computers.
I'm not excusing how stupidly easy he pulled it off (should have died at least once to learn the basics) it or anything. But that's the sort of "it" that the best players of games actually figure out. Who knows what the hell happened to his brain being jacked into an SAO server for over a year. He probably thinks and breathes its "engine" without realizing it. These are all the same core game.

It's still stupid. But it's not 100.00% impossible. Just 99.99%. Everything he does AFTER this episode will be 100% impossible and I'll welcome laughing at his "skill" instead of his girl voice.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
THE POISON OF EVIL SPIRITS!

Goddamn it Miroku, see this shit coming for once. They always attack you with poison!

Oh look, their honeymoon is over.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not excusing how stupidly easy he pulled it off (should have died at least once to learn the basics) it or anything. But that's the sort of "it" that the best players of games actually figure out. Who knows what the hell happened to his brain being jacked into an SAO server for over a year. He probably thinks and breathes its "engine" without realizing it. These are all the same core game.

It's still stupid. But it's not 100.00% impossible. Just 99.99%. Everything he does AFTER this episode will be 100% impossible and I'll welcome laughing at his "skill" instead of his girl voice.

HE DODGED A LIGHT-SPEED PROJECTILE AT 2 METERS.

HE BEAT AN IMPOSSIBLE GAME ON HIS FIRST TRY.

THE LOGIC MAKES 0% SENSE

ZfuqUAY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom