• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE DODGED A LIGHT-SPEED PROJECTILE AT 2 METERS.

HE BEAT AN IMPOSSIBLE GAME ON HIS FIRST TRY.

THE LOGIC MAKES 0% SENSE

ZfuqUAY.gif
Look at it this way. Someone wrote this. And was paid to write this. And had to have gotten asked how the hell this scene worked.

And the solution is something so stupid only a 5-year-old would think is plausible. There's at least one person, somewhere on this planet, that got paid for thinking this up. They are the luckiest person alive.

He'll be outrunning and dodging bullets and gun beams the entire rest of the series. I have a feeling this will look downright realistic. I'm not suggesting you stop throwing tables. I'm only on this tangent because I'm in denial about how insanely horrible this is. Somehow far worse than how awful I sorta already knew it was.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Did shesshomari just kill like a hundred demons with one attack effortlessly?

Fuck tetsaiga at this point.

FANSERVICE

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Look at it this way. Someone wrote this. And was paid to write this. And had to have gotten asked how the hell this scene worked.

And the solution is something so stupid only a 5-year-old would think is plausible. There's at least one person, somewhere on this planet, that got paid for thinking this up. They are the luckiest person alive.

He'll be outrunning and dodging bullets and gun beams the entire rest of the series. I have a feeling this will look downright realistic. I'm not suggesting you stop throwing tables. I'm only on this tangent because I'm in denial about how insanely horrible this is. Somehow far worse than how awful I sorta already knew it was.

I will continue to flip tables. And you are welcome to join me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom