• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic episode. Troll Nui, Mako on point, and the Goddess was perfect as always. 10 out of 10, would get a perfect tan again. Time for Sword Art Online II.

Jarate

Banned
eFUmBEQ.jpg

My kitty finds KlK boring I guess

TheOGB

Banned
Stephanie Sheh and this script made Nui a lot more fun, and her intro was already pretty great

FUCKIN POST-CREDITS, Y U NO SHOW IT TOONAMI

Moaradin

I wouldn't go quite that far (I don't think the show is really that bad otherwise), but yeah. Best character, easily.

It amazes me how good Mako is actually. Normally that character archetype would annoy me to no end, but here it somehow works.

So what's the after credits scene?
IIRC, Satsuki reveals she sent Nui to investigate Ryuko's dad, but she never expected/intended her to kill him. I could be a little inaccurate about this.

She then tells Ryuko that her revamped student body will be sent on a "Raid Field Trip" to conquer the rest of the country.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last week on SAO. GIRL KIRITO WITH MORE MARTY STU BULLSHITS

IIRC, Satsuki reveals she sent Nui to investigate Ryuko's dad, but she never expected her to kill him. I could be a little inaccurate about this.

She then tells Ryuko that her revamped student body will be sent on a "Raid Field Trip" to conquer the rest of the country.

Wow, that sounds extremely important. That shouldn't have been cut at all.

Along with the dubs, I feel like Aniplex owns the Toonami block atm.

It's not hard when the block currently consists of

A show everyone has seen a billion times minus Zonic because he lived under a rock :p

The two new Aniplex shows with excellent dubs that most people haven't seen or have only seen once

A super rushed finale for a long running AS/Toonami classic with a so-so dub and various plot/pacing issues

Then shonen power 90 minutes of slow 1:1 pacing and/or frequent filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom