• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAO time

mombUgi.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The post credits
takes place several days later as the school is being reconstructed. Ryuko asks Satsuki where Nui is, and Satsuki tells her that she was the one who ordered Nui to take the Rending Scissors from Dr. Matoi. She also reveals that she knows what Life Fibers and Kamuis really are and why Ryuko's dad was killed. Ryuko challenges her to a fight, but Satsuki says she could never win as she is right now and hits her in the gut with her sword's sheath. Then she announces that Ryuko's battles with the Elite Four enabled her to perfect the Goku Uniforms to the point that they can be deployed in battle and that next week she is going to launch an assault on the other major academies of Japan.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
JESUS WE GOTTA HURRY WE ONLY GOT A FEW MINUTES LEFT TO REGISTER OH GOD WE GOTTA GO NOOOWWWWWWWWW

Now let me calmly tell you what to do about these touch panels

Crocodile

I'm sure God Jesus Kirito can handle a touch panel :p

LOL is this fucker really sweating the top prizes? Isn't he on a undercover mission? Hell, is he even well known in the real world?

Grexeno

The post credits
takes place several days later as the school is being reconstructed. Ryuko asks Satsuki where Nui is, and Satsuki tells her that she was the one who ordered Nui to take the Rending Scissors from Dr. Matoi. She also reveals that she knows what Life Fibers and Kamuis really are and why Ryuko's dad was killed. Ryuko challenges her to a fight, but Satsuki says she could never win as she is right now and hits her in the gut with her sword's sheath. Then she announces that Ryuko's battles with the Elite Four enabled her to perfect the Goku Uniforms to the point that they can be deployed in battle and that next week she is going to launch an assault on the other major academies of Japan.
Oh wow you've gotta be shitting me

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, A BIG, POPULAR GAME INVOLVING GUNS WAS MADE BY AN AMERICAN???

WHAT WEEEERRREEEE THE ODDS?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom