• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
siNidcE.gif
I'm pretty sure she would end up shooting the game console out of frustration.

I believe there was a line either in episode 3 of this season or in EEE by the government agent where he says his groups influence helped to keep Kirito's identity under wraps. The government knows who he is and what he did, but the world at large doesn't.

a silent guardian

a watchful protector

a black swordsman

I believe there was a line either in episode 3 of this season or in EEE by the government agent where he says his groups influence helped to keep Kirito's identity under wraps. The government knows who he is and what he did, but the world at large doesn't.

Gonna quote this again for people who are upset nobody knows who Kirito is

a silent guardian

a watchful protector

a black swordsman

People IN SAO knew of him, but most of those people probably aren't crazy enough to enter another VRMMO like Kirito and friends

BBboy20

It's par for the course for SAO, I still have no goddamn idea why he's investigating the murder in the first place.
cuz that what good guys du

THE GAME IS ABOUT KILLING. WHY WOULD YOU THINK SHE WAS DEATH GUN JUST BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE IN A PVP TOURNEY?!
WHY IS NOBODY SPEAKING LIKE IT IS A SPORT!?

Man, they need to not have factoids just blend in.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
IS THIS MOTHERFUCKER LITERALLY USING THE FORCE?

IS HE DAREDEVIL NOW? THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom