• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

His reaction:

Q2Wfq7m.gif

Raxus

Legit shook to pad out half an episode.

Thanks SAO for finding a new way to be awful.

Speaking of awful, hey there '**** you, you killed me'

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That was just as awful as usual. Might have been worse thanks to slowness.

I looked up that up and apparently it's "Laughing Coffin", one of the Player Killer guilds in SAO. Because people truly are that horrible to commit real murder in an established death game.

Crayolan

Why is Kirito scared shitless? The guy can't hurt him in the waiting lobby right? And he's fucking Kirito, gaming god. Who gives a fuck who the guy is?

This is dumb.

TheOGB

Banned
Maybe it's because I didn't watch all of SAO (or maybe because it's already painfully obvious who the hell that is) but that seemed like an unnecessary callback

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Only the SAO survivors should know him as Kirito the black swordsman, the Government made sure to keep him from becoming a media spectacle due to what he did in beating the game.

And none of those thousands of people ever put his name out there? Bulllllshiiiit.

Crocodile

WHAT A SHOCKING REVELATION

That means nothing

Where did Kirito meet him in SAO you ask?

we never saw in S1, Kirito meeting his is retconned into this arc

HOLY SHIT seriously? LOLOLOLOLOL

but I guess that makes sense since I don't recall that dude who I'm pretty certain is actually Death Gun being in season 1

Mik317

I need a break.

SAO only serves to make me mad with all the wasted potential.

Kirito should basically be gaming Dante. Drop the Harem bullshit overall. Death Gun's reveal shouldn't have been spoiled and have it actually look like Sinon could potentially BE Death Gun if you are going to go that route and suddenly this show goes from mindnumbingly stupid to just stupid but potentially fun.

but noooooope.

goddam it

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This show assumes too much that I remember what that tattoo is from. Thankfully this thread gas summed it up pretty well

Crayolan

Only the SAO survivors should know him as Kirito the black swordsman, the Government made sure to keep him from becoming a media spectacle due to what he did in beating the game.

Every SAO survivor should know him.

A lot of ALO players should know him.

Word spreads online among gamers fast, therefore the majority of people playing these games should know him.

I don't think it's that people don't know him, I think Sinon is just a clueless idiot, and everyone else does know him. But since he's a girl now for whatever reason people don't recognize him except when they hear his name.

Raxus

So.....How is Death Gun going to compete and not get the tournament cancelled on account of his, you know, KILLING PEOPLE?!?!?

Takashi

Put me in the camp of even if his name was covered up, I'm sure there would be at least some people on the internet that would have knowledge of it.

Even if it's "only" SAO survivors that still completely ruins everything. And, again, he was warned to change his name that time and chose not to so he could look badass. This time he didn't change so he could keep his account. So really he fucking deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom