• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like SAO is dumb as shit, and I hate to feel like I'm defending it, but some of it's stupid writing/plot points are explained... even if they're done poorly or were in that Extend Extra garbage. Some of it is also in the novels only sadly which doesn't help the anime obviously

Anyways InuYasha time

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So.....How is Death Gun going to compete and not get the tournament cancelled on account of his, you know, KILLING PEOPLE?!?!?

I would assume he'd not use his death powers during random tournament matches

Soulflarz

Banned
Yes, I think Kirito's name would be all over at this point, but whatever. Also I think
the spot with deathgun is actually mentioned in the books, I could be insane though.

So.....How is Death Gun going to compete and not get the tournament cancelled on account of his, you know, KILLING PEOPLE?!?!?
iVHfwLc.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Every SAO survivor should know him.

A lot of ALO players should know him.

Word spreads online among gamers fast, therefore the majority of people playing these games should know him.

I don't think it's that people don't know him, I think Sinon is just a clueless idiot, and everyone else does know him. But since he's a girl now for whatever reason people don't recognize him except when they hear his name.

This is true but also a lot of older rumors hit legendary status pretty quickly, especially the move unbelievable ones. It makes sense that they'd all know his story but that most wouldn't buy it. That's how it can be in WoW for certain things.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Only the SAO survivors should know him as Kirito the black swordsman, the Government made sure to keep him from becoming a media spectacle due to what he did in beating the game.

He's also singlehandedly responsible for every subsequent MMO even existing. Fucking everybody would know who he is, no matter how much suppression of his original activities in SAO there were.

Fuck is all this stupid.

Oh yeah, we're still doing this with Kohaku.

1) Because it's still rumors and they haven't proved he's actually killed anyone from in the game

2) Because he's playing under an alias in the tournament

3) Because even if they knew his name, the NA company won't release the information because Murica

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Tentacles have such a perverted connotation to me now, I can never take it seriously when someone says anything about tentacles.

Soulflarz

Banned
He's also singlehandedly responsible for every subsequent MMO even existing. Fucking everybody would know who he is, no matter how much suppression of his original activities in SAO there were.

Kirito had such an impact I'm going to assume the whole world knew his actions in game. Hell, people were able to get info from in the game outside it, theres no way in hell people didnt know who kirito was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom