• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING SHOW

FUCK YOU EVERYBODY WHO MADE THIS SHOW/MANGA/WHATEVER

M4vuO.gif

I always wondered how they were going to save Kohaku. I figured that their wish on the shikon jewel was going to be to restore Kohaku's life. I'm ok with this turn out.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm okay with this, I'd generally prefer fights be won with awesome super moves out of nowhere then the same one keikaku repeated over and over

Well, everyone already has their super-moves so there shall be no asspulls on that front.

Gotta admit Naraku's troll game has been on point today! Holy shit his timing is amazing as is his lack of fucks given.

Korigama

XD @ all of the reactions

But yeah, I'm sensing a trend of Kikyo being the answer to everything now that things are wrapping up (which also means I don't have to feel bad about finding humor in how random Kohaku's "death" was).
Nah, that was literally her final card. Kikyo has no cards left to play, she has officially left the building.
Ah, okay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No, seriously, why would Kikyo choose one inconsequential boy's life over THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD?

These aren't the Straw Hats we're talking about here.

Takashi

Though I didn't really care for Kohaku after it being dragged out so long, I did genuinely feel bad for Sango there. They should've at least waited an episode to bring the kid back.

The show, overall, has been reasonably good on "lol fuck you" moments over its entire lifetime. This is by far the dumbest, most inexplicable thing to happen in the series and the only time "happily ever after" has ever happened. And on THIS character plot? UGH. If anyone can think up anything more preposterous, please feel free to correct me. Kikyo, you fucking troll.
Why isnt seshomaru the protagonist again?
Because he's not into jailbait and instead has legitimate aspirations to be a father figure.

I guess the question is, if Kikyo's light was all that was needed to save Kohaku why couldn't she have done that at any point while she was alive?

No, seriously, why would Kikyo choose one inconsequential boy's life over THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD?

These aren't the Straw Hats we're talking about here.

Wasn't that always her flaw though, that she'd choose the being a women/in love thing instead of doing what's best for the world?

Crocodile

Thinking about it, Ninjas really SHOULDN'T be wearing what are basically ID cards on their foreheards like protectors

FUCK INUYASHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom