• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I cannot think of Sakura anymore without thinking of the massive fucking L she has waiting for her in her future.

I mean damn

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't that always her flaw though, that she'd choose the being a women/in love thing instead of doing what's best for the world?

Kinda, but not in the sense that she would literally directly doom the world by handing the jewel over to evil, just in the sense that she was willing to abandon her priestly duties.

Why are they just parading a military prisoner that could very well be a huge target for assassination/saving around the village? Also, how did that lowly punk get in without them noticing? Some ninja.

Is that for real? Because that would be amazing.

It's probably a red herring, but that was the implication at the end of the first Gaiden chapter, or it's at least what Sarada herself now thinks after finding a picture of Sasuke with Karin and what's his face from his team hidden in the "family" picture of Sauske, Sakura, and Sarada

Crocodile

So what exactly is going on with Danzo? Did I miss something in earlier episodes? They've been so boring that I may have missed something.

Oh hey its that examiner from the Chunin Exams. Did we ever see him in the manga after the Chunin Exams?

Kinda, but not in the sense that she would literally directly doom the world by handing the jewel over to evil, just in the sense that she was willing to abandon her priestly duties.

But isn't that the first thing she was going to do in the series? Give it to a half demon for selfish reasons?

So what exactly is going on with Danzo? Did I miss something in earlier episodes? They've been so boring that I may have missed something.

Oh hey its that examiner from the Chunin Exams. Did we ever see him in the manga after the Chunin Exams?

Almost a tease of real canon plot, but instead it's gonna tie into filler and reset everything so nothing happens to advance any real plot

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hey old guys, maybe you should have clued in the president of the village? Might have been a good idea to tell her you had a double agent.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I can't go on any longer... I'm not worried about One Piece as I have the DVDs so I can watch it there.
See you all in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom