• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Why hasn't she radioed to tell her team the enemy has a mini-gun yet?

Also I feel the enemy team should be getting eliminated by a competent sniper considering how they are standing out in the field. They aren't at all acting appropriately for a group being under sniper fire.

this is totally how I play games. Tense as fuck yo.

It really falls apart without the die in the game die in real life aspect. There is no drama when it is just games

You can have a VRMMO where dying in the game isn't permanent can still have drama/tension IE Log Horizon

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Okay he has a minigun. So why aren't you shooting him NOW? He should be the easiest target for a sniper.

Seriously, not only that but they actually waited until the other team took positions before jumping them. If they had jumped them the second the first one went down nothing that's about to happen would go down.

Soulflarz

Banned
I never got that season 2 of SAO1 and beyond- why the hell do people care so much about stuff, forgetting that its a game?
Correction- people do that in some MMOs, and I really dislike them.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's blatantly obvious that Kawahara never played an MMORPG
And it's even more obvious that he never played something like Team Fortress 2.

Amikami

Banned
Why hasn't she radioed to tell her team the enemy has a mini-gun yet?

Also I feel the enemy team should be getting eliminated by a competent sniper considering how they are standing out in the field. They aren't at all acting appropriately for a group being under sniper fire.

Stop using logic.

idk bout you guys. Video gamez could go for more smiles.

smiles.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm beginning to think that many of SAO's fans don't actually play games.
People that do play games are often busy pointing out how nothing makes sense, and once that immersion is broken they notice all the writing failures.

ckohler

This episode is fine so far.

My only beef is we still haven't seen Kirito
become a girl
, which I'm assuming is going to happen judging by the Opening.

Takashi

Not gonna lie, at least this episode lacking Kirito has made this not as offensive of an episode. Ass shots aside, obviously.

Raxus

Speaking of free to play games, be sure to check out the Honest Trailers for Clash of Clans. It pretty much sums up F2P games.

He's less likely to sidestep a shot when he's using the gun and distracted by other enemies.

he took out the gun after sinon revealed her position. your complaint should be why didn't she shoot him first but the explanation for why he could avoid the attack is explained outright in another episode.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'm beginning to think that many of SAO's fans don't actually play games.
People that do play games are often busy pointing out how nothing makes sense, and once that immersion is broken they notice all the writing failures.

This is one reason why Log Horizon is such a work of genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom