• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, Yoko's voice for a character that sounds VERY close to Simon, one letter off.

YOU DON'T GET THE RIGHT TO REFERENCE GURREN LAGANN, SAO2.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Calls himself Behemoth" You're right show, I should be playing Final Fantasy right now.

"Blasters" "Live ammo gun" *eyes roll back*

Yea, without something on the line, death is pretty meaningless.
It came up last time that the "pro" players can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. One assumes endgame raidings would be big cash. (I know this is total bullshit but it's a plausible denability type of defense).

supahotno8vuxi.gif

Crocodile

Are there no grenades or similar explosives in this game? Would be useful for flushing out the enemy.

Why are these guys so freaked out over this encounter? It's a game, why are they so afraid of death?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Emotional status currently at Naruto Shippuden, kind of a dull ache while I let the dull and talky bullshit wash in the background.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Theres one thing I think you guys are forgetting, yeah this is a game, but this is a VR game that basically feels like reality, its a software that tricks your brain into thinking its real in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom