• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WELP, a 13-year-old kid came downstairs for some reason into my room, JUST after the tentacle scene.

I DODGED A VIRTUAL BULLET.

Crocodile

I'm guessing this girl has some TRAUMATIC issues or something?

What is it with THIS particular character and tentacles?

So I'm guessing part of the reason this is allegedly one of the better SAO episodes is because Kirito is barely in it?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boy, none of that Sinon action sequence made a lick of sense.

And that's definitely a penis tentacle plant monster.

OK but the pacing is disgusting. Nothing of any importance happened here. So she's a badass who takes the game too seriously, big deal...

THIS?!? AGAIN?!?!

This and your question of why they established it, you're not gonna be happy when you find out why

It's because

SPOILERS

She is deathly afraid of guns after having killed someone as a young child, she plays the vrmmo about guns to try and cure her fear

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
From what I understand, the entire character of those three revolve around being angry Kirito and Asuna are a couple.
Yaaay development.

Mik317

This and your question of why they established it, you're not gonna be happy when you find out why

It's because

SPOILERS

She is deathly afraid of guns after having killed someone as a young child, she plays the vrmmo about guns to try and cure her fear

I want to die

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's because

SPOILERS

Ok that's dumb as shit but, we didn't need a whole fucking episode to do this. This one, and the first episode, could easily have been combined into a single episode without losing anything. There was no reason for these two episodes to be two episodes.

Takashi

Couldn't have been SAO without tentacles I guess

Episode should've just ended after the Sinon stuff. Kirito and his harem just drags shit down.

sao was better than klk tonight imo

alVEgTk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom