• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Inuyasha back in the modern world? Oh hell no! This season has been good and it doesn't deserve to be ruined like this. Transferring to F1GAF!

Crocodile

Oh also about that SAO Nurse:

ibhqfnXIsljgh6.gif

Well.....Japan should get their shit together then :/

"I've only had a few panic attacks, no bigge!"

Yeah actually that's as pretty big deal. I still feel I'm going to need to see some sources on Japan being shitty at therapy. Not saying you guys are lying but I assume some literature has been written on the subject?

I remember seeing an article linked a while back, but I can't find it now. It seems they've gotten a lot better about it as of late.

And it's not that therapy is absolutely unheard of in Japan. Hell, we got people in the anime industry in therapy (Anno anyone). It's just that it's nowhere NEAR as prevalent as it is in western countries as there are still some irrational hang-ups about it on a cultural level.

ckohler

I'm okay with the Sinon stuff but having Kirito being a walking pheromone generator just makes me cringe. Now even older women the real world want him. Geez.

Time for InuYasha.

Even in North America mental therapy is still not as wildly accepted or made available for people who need it due to the negative stigma it has for some reason.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Of course you failed, that's what happens when you don't study.

Well
Yandere

They usually turn violent after they find out they aren't getting the other person though, completely defeats the purpose to do it before unless you've got a crazy fetish.

Crocodile

Even in North America mental therapy is still not as wildly accepted or made available for people who need it due to the negative stigma it has for some reason.

This is unfortunately true as well but if this was written by an American author I at least can't imagine she wouldn't be in intensive therapy if they wanted to address the plot point (regardless if they were a good writer or not)

Tamanon

Banned
It seems like the Inuyasha crew only operates about a day away from the main village since everyone seems to be available to show up for all episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom