• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
60x3aqs.gif

My very first Naruto gif!!!!

Ive been wanting to find this gif forever now, but didnt want to comb through like 5 OTs just to find the last time u used it.

Sailor Moon and Inuyasha are firmly in the creepily young category. They are Japan's version of iCarly and other shit.

If you think it was somewhat creepy in the original Sailor Moon when it featured a relationship between a middle school girl and an older high school boy wait till Crystal comes to Toonami this summer/fall when that relationship is a larger focus of the story including
implying they had sex

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
inuyasha is just fun in general, the problem is the pacing fucks everything up, but the modern time episodes were always the best episodes.

Yep, normally there's a lot more character moments but the pacing cuts all them out and fucks with the dialogue too much.

If you think it was somewhat creepy in the original Sailor Moon when it featured a relationship between a middle school girl and an older high school boy wait till Crystal comes to Toonami this summer/fall when that relationship is a larger focus of the story including
implying they had sex
I believe momoru is in college. Though im not sure cause I honestly dont care for sailor moon, classic anime I kinda like but I hate the art style of the og manga and the new anime.

Yep, normally there's a lot more character moments but the pacing cuts all them out and fucks with the dialogue too much.

When you condense an InuYasha arc (designed to be 4-6 manga chapters or 2-4 anime episodes) into 1 or .5 of an episode but keep all the key dialogue you end up getting the same lines over and over and over

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One of the best episodes.

I fucking love that episode, that entire arc is amazing. The one where Kagome's friends finally meet Inuyasha (and like him!!) is awesome too.

When you condense an InuYasha arc (designed to be 4-6 manga chapters or 2-4 anime episodes) into 1 or .5 of an episode but keep all the key dialogue you end up getting the same lines over and over and over

Yep. There's supposed to be a lot more character stuff going on in each arc, but the fucked pacing killed all of it.

ckohler

To be fair this is far more interesting then actually watching Naruto and co fail

Honestly I'd totally watch a series that followed Tsunade and had her focus mostly on ninja politics

True but mostly I'm complaining about the shot composition. Just the same boring shots of her behind a desk. They should mix it up and have these conversations in different places or something. It's just so dull.

Sad thing is, I'd rather watch this filler than the filler currently going on in Naruto.
HEY DO YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT THE OTHER GENIN TAKING THE CHININ EXAMS WHILE NARUTO WAS GONE!? ITS WAY COOLER THAN THE WAR THATS HAPPENING!?

it makes me even madder cause the manga ended so theres no need for filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom