• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

HEY DO YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT THE OTHER GENIN TAKING THE CHININ EXAMS WHILE NARUTO WAS GONE!? ITS WAY COOLER THAN THE WAR THATS HAPPENING!?

it makes me even madder cause the manga ended so theres no need for filler.

Outside of the terrible placement (right in the middle of some shit. Seriously, the last canon episode ended in a huge cliffhanger) the idea of the filler isn't that bad. It started off alright and the pacing wasn't terrible. Then they got to the desert and it's been like 10 episodes of the same shit over and over. This filler has been going on for 14 episodes now and it has no end in sight.

daveo42

Banned
Sora?

Fanart_KH2_Sora_FFF.jpg

Outside of the terrible placement (right in the middle of some shit. Seriously, the last canon episode ended in a huge cliffhanger) the idea of the filler isn't that bad. It started off alright and the pacing wasn't terrible. Then they got to the desert and it's been like 10 episodes of the same shit over and over. This filler has been going on for 14 episodes now and it has no end in sight.
my favorite thing from that arc is when sakura admits that back when she was younger she wouldve gladly let naruto die, if it meant saving her and sasuke.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Filler in current Shippuden episode when the manga is FINISHED is fucking atrocious

Honestly, Naruto could use some well placed and well designed filler to fill in gaps in Kishi's story telling but the anime team isn't good enough to either know that or pull it off.

You mean Sora. That I blame you getting them mixed up because who zzzzzz

Which is sad because Sora is a more interesting character then Sai who's fucking awful

Honestly, Naruto could use some well placed and well designed filler to fill in gaps in Kishi's story telling but the anime team isn't good enough to either know that or pull it off.

Yeah and some of the anime filler sound good on paper like having filler arcs for
the remaining jinchūriki
or for
battles that were skipped in the manga like Temari vs Ten Ten
but for the most part it's all bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom