• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to finally remember this filler and see how long we have left of it. And I remember that the canon arc after this one (Kakuzu and Hidan) is actually really good and my favorite one.

Man why do we have to watch the filler :(

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Laura Bailey is still wasted.

"You're all going to die!" Hey, I'm trying to sleep asshole!

Moaradin

I'm starting to finally remember this filler and see how long we have left of it. And I remember that the canon arc after this one (Kakuzu and Hidan) is actually really good and my favorite one.

It's the best arc in Naruto. Glad to see more people see the light.

These filler villains are pretty damn murderous for filler villains. I think they've killed more people than Akatsuki right now. Time for One Piece.

Anything not filler, and not involving sasuke is actually pretty good in naruto, my personal favorite arc in shippuden is pain.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Soooo.... how about that latest One Piece chapter guys?
Going to lose it...
eLNQ5Rk.gif

Raxus

Anything not filler, and not involving sasuke is actually pretty good in naruto, my personal favorite arc in shippuden is pain.

There is a really good Sasuke arc too...mostly because it is attached to a much more interesting character but still!
Immortals, Pain, Itachi Naruto's reunion are my favorites that pop into my mind. Everything else is okay except war which is terrible until the end.

It's the best arc in Naruto. Glad to see more people see the light.

Lord Jashin showed me the truth. That arc gives side characters such good development and arcs while still having a decent focus on the main character, but not making him the lone star of it.

That's probably where I stopped caring myself. I did enjoy parts of the Kage summit arc (ironically the ones with Sasuke up until after the
Danzo fight
), but then I just stopped caring.

Lord Jashin showed me the truth. That arc gives side characters such good development and arcs while still having a decent focus on the main character, but not making him the lone star of it.

That's probably where I stopped caring myself. I did enjoy parts of the Kage summit arc (ironically the ones with Sasuke up until after the Danzo fight), but then I just stopped caring.
I really liked all the jiraya stuff and the hinata confession. Plus it had narutos best outfit ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom