• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
akUarxG.png

btw this is me

Grexeno

Ratchet & Clank has rekindled my love of forcing tanks to breakdance by throwing a disco all at them, then blowing them up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
why not just use mobile gaf my friend

also, hope and pray to jesus man god doesnt go on a gif posting spree
No Live Thread, it would be a pain to keep up with everyone's posts if I had to constantly refresh the page on mobile, unless there's something I'm missing.

Jarate

Banned
No Live Thread, it would be a pain to keep up with everyone's posts if I had to constantly refresh the page on mobile, unless there's something I'm missing.

It's really easy to refresh on mobile gaf, the button is just in the right place

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It basically has built-in live thread. No quick reply though.
OH! Guess I could use that. What I normally do is open up like 10 tabs to prepare for a reply/response, then that way, I can keep the one tab with the thread open, then see it update with my post.

Let me give that a try, might eat up less data as well.

Edit: OH DUH, REFRESH, how did I forget about that. Alright, guess I'm trying mobile reacting for the night.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
OH! Guess I could use that. What I normally do is open up like 10 tabs to prepare for a reply/response, then that way, I can keep the one tab with the thread open, then see it update with my post.

Let me give that a try, might eat up less data as well.

Edit: OH DUH, REFRESH, how did I forget about that. Alright, guess I'm trying mobile reacting for the night.

I've watched TOONAMI with an actual computer...once since I started posting here.

Every other time was with a Wii U, a Kindle HD, or an iPad. Out of those choices I'd rank them in that order for my needs. Might bite the bullet and get a cheap laptop soon just for this and podcast recording.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*looks at Family Guy* I forgot Bonnie had brown hair this early on.

Making decent progress in the Hunter x Hunter manga.

The "new" Ratchet and Clank game is pretty fun.

But you can tell it was built around the movie. It feels like I'm darting in and out of playing a game and watching a movie, more so than usual when it comes to playing a game.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still can't believe the good timing of getting my new phone with 3G. Though my posts will be a bit slower due to my texting speed

BBboy20

The "new" Ratchet and Clank game is pretty fun.

But you can tell it was built around the movie. It feels like I'm darting in and out of playing a game and watching a movie, more so than usual when it comes to playing a game.
Plenty of invisible walls later on, this game is rushed!

Though yeah, it can be noticeably rushed when you try exploring.

BatDan

Ratchet & Clank movie looks fun.
Need to play more of the "new" game. But I'm liking what I've played so far.

BatDan

I am not sure if I can deal with a video game movie that isn't uniformly awful from top to bottom.

We've got four this year.
Along with R&C, we've got Angry Birds, Warcraft, and Assassin's Creed.
... Only R&C looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom