• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Remind me of the warlords we've been introduced to up to this point:

Mihawk - Defeated Zoro early on in one hit
Crocodile - Defeated by Luffy in Alabasta, assume he lost his status?
Doflamingo and Kuma we saw briefly in that Jaya episode but they haven't met the crew.
And now Moria

Anyone else? Especially at this pace I'm sure I might forget things from years ago. I think the other major players we've seen are either Pirates, Admirals, but not warlords.

edit: Oh Metatron preempted me . I don't remember Jinbe.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Doflamingo and Kuma we saw briefly in that Jaya episode but they haven't met the crew.
And now Moria

Anyone else? Especially at this pace I'm sure I might forget things from years ago. I think the other major players we've seen are either Pirates, Admirals, but not warlords.

Jinbei got name dropped in the Arlong arc.

Grexeno

And now Moria

Crocodile indeed was stripped of his status after Alabasta.

Jinbe was mentioned by name by Johnny all the way back in the Arlong arc.

Raxus

And now Moria

You are more or less on point. We have seen 4 of the 7 and Gekko makes 5. The other two are a mystery for now.

ckohler

Guys! She's here! :D

HFaeay2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom