• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One of these days, I need to look up if Parasyte had an OST released. I wouldn't mind listening to tracks like this one.

BBboy20

Fun perv fact, Perona begins rather flat chested but by the end of the arc she rivals Nami. It's what Oda does to every female character but on a much faster scale.
Yeah, the bikini DLC for the new One Piece game is quite...something.

I remember talks about Nami a decade ago about how Nami's chest grew bigger most likely due to age or something though going by what I saw with this DLC and Oda's mention about how he designs female characters...yeah...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What we didn't see:

parasyte%20no%20hibi.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Spiderman Shinichi would've beat that guy down and removed the girl's panties.

And then spend an hour mopping about his humanity and environmentalism

Seda

I was never fully sold on Dimension W, but after the last few episodes it totally lost me. And I don't simply mean the plotline. Essentially, if you are going to dump exposition in the way that show does, you have to earn my attention first, but you didn't.

I was never fully sold on Dimension W, but after the last few episodes it totally lost me. And I don't simply mean the plotline. Essentially, if you are going to dump exposition in the way that show does, you have to earn my attention first, but you didn't.

I watched a mediocre UFC main event over DW because I gave it weeks for the show to capture my interest but it really didn't. It's not bad unlike the Sentai shows but it's...just there. So I'll let it be there while I do something else.

My biggest problem with Parasyte is that it's not great. It's just okay, and it doesn't seem like it should be just okay.

I'm having a similar problem with another show this season.
77523.jpg

Joker Game, much like Parasyte, has a premise that seems very un-anime like, and themes that have always interested me.
But then I watch it, and it's just kind of standard fare.

It's not exactly fair, but I can't shake this dislike I have of Parasyte.

Moaradin

My biggest problem with Parasyte is that it's not great. It's just okay, and it doesn't seem like it should be just okay.

I'm having a similar problem with another show this season.
77523.jpg

Joker Game, much like Parasyte, has a premise that seems very un-anime like, and themes that have always interested me.
But then I watch it, and it's just kind of standard fare.

It's not exactly fair, but I can't shake this dislike I have of Parasyte.

Joker Game hasn't had much stupid stuff like Parasyte. It's just mostly... pretty straightforward actually. Seems like it's doing pretty episodic spy story stuff with a WW2 backdrop. Interesting enough, but it doesn't have the characters or much of a plot that gets me invested into it.

What kind of psychos would be torturing a kitty cat? Also, just a few months later Shinich would put a puppy into a trash can into this very same park.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, if I didn't miss last week, I honestly might've done a "REAL SHINICHI?!?" counter.

also hi naked Reiko or whatever her name was

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 67 - Another Time Machine?! Bulma Uncovers a Mystery!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 68 - The Monster Goes into Motion... Strike of the Super Namekian!
12:30 - Dimension W - 10 - Resurrected Nightmare
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 3 - Rivals × in × Survival
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 18 - War of the Words
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 110 - Memory of Guilt
2:30 - One Piece - 344 - Feast of the Zombie Song! The Night Hunt's Bell is the Sound of Darkness!
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 3 - Symposium

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom