• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of other things I need to force on him so it would be a good assignment

Meanwhile, I'm listening to the full version of the HxH ED. I actually really like it, but its not one of those situations where the cut isn't fully representative of the full song (if you didn't like the cut, you won't like the full version). The keyboard is really, really fucking good though. I always have a thing for a catchy keyboard section.

I think the buildup definitely helps instead of throwing you right into the rather loud autotune

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
wtf at that "top 5 "love" stories" pic

Gurren Lagann's love stories were basically "I LIKE THIS PERSON, WELL CRAP NOW THEY DEAD"

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jKe4i0DtNFziD

This is an effective way to go far in pre-release tournaments!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This galaxy S7 commercial makes me lose brain cells.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
...............okay, that GameStop commercial about Doom & that poster should not have made me laugh this hard.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*stretches* I am ready.

I can't tell the difference between Batteborn and Overwatch besides the fact that Battleborn is going to bomb hard.

One's Gearbox and one's Blizzard. So one was probably made with stolen Sega money (yes I know this was never proven but it's too hilarious not to mention)

Most romance in anime is awful. Sometimes it's enjoyable in a this is bad, but kinda fun sort of way, but even that is rare.

Anyway, Toonami time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom