• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

No I meant why did he chill around 4 years? And if that answer is what I think it is,why did he go back when he did?
Honestly, there's no reason why the time machine would have been set to the time coordinates it was set to if Other Future Trunks did it. He was going back in time to share the news that he defeated the androids in his time. It doesn't make sense he'd set it to before Frieza/Cold.

However, if Cell realized he needed time to "Regrow", he may have adjusted the coordinates I guess to give him time to grow before the androids showed up.

No I meant why did he chill around 4 years? And if that answer is what I think it is,why did he go back when he did?

He had to wait since he had to revert to a larvae form to fit in the time machine, it took 4 years to get back to his imperfect form. And he went back when he did because he Trunks managed to somehow stop the androids and was heading back to tell the others. So when Cell found the time machine, he took his chance.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honestly, there's no reason why the time machine would have been set to the time coordinates it was set to if Other Future Trunks did it. He was going back in time to share the news that he defeated the androids in his time. It doesn't make sense he'd set it to before Frieza/Cold.

However, if Cell realized he needed time to "Regrow", he may have adjusted the coordinated I guess to give him time to grow before the androids showed up.

But he didn't hatch until now...

Soulflarz

Banned

However, if Cell realized he needed time to "Regrow", he may have adjusted the coordinated I guess to give him time to grow before the androids showed up.

Yeah, the second point was my questionable thing, I didn't get why he'd send it back before he regrew.

Maybe he saw the script?

But he didn't hatch until now...

HE SAW THE SCRIPT

Crocodile

oh did some guy respond to the criticism?

There's a storyboarder who works on that show who posts on GAF and posted a few times in that PPG topic on OT. I think in the grand scheme of things his role is pretty small so its not like he can get the ear of the director or whatever. It's just a super weird feeling when you have a bunch of people shitting on something you worked on (irregardless if the criticism is warranted or not).

The time machine in general doesn't make sense because if it caused changes, Future Trunks should be from a timeline where those changes were commonplace since it would've created a different future.

On the other hand, time travel stuff almost never makes sense so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom