• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
You know what is really sad about Piccolo's life. He constantly upgrades his powers just so he can continue to be new arcs jobber. I mean, no wonder he's pissed off all the time when he only gets more powerful to be a sparring partner. Vegeta too really, hmm...i'm seeing a theme between the pissed off DBZ characters.

Crocodile

Once again I love DBZ abridged just adds Kami with Nail as a voice in Piccolo's head.

I know right? Adds a shocking amount of character that Toriyama never bothered with

I can understand this vantage point but at the same time, retaining Kami as a separate entity does a disservice to Kami's sacrifice (since he would be still around). This isn't Kami just giving Piccolo a hand, this is a complete deferment born out of deserpation. I'm not saying the way Toriyama did it is strictly superior, but it has its advantages and disadvantages.

Raxus

Dimension W is up next.

Everyone open up your booklets you WILL be quizzed on this.

4382702.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
USE THE iWATCH TO FIND YOUR PHONE

.....instead of, ya know, calling it. & listening for the ringtone...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
TFS HAS RUINED THIS FOR ME

Not going to lie, TFS did the Kami-Piccolo fusion scenes a lot better than the TV series.

Once again I love DBZ abridged just adds Kami with Nail as a voice in Piccolo's head.

Unfitting music kills the scene. Yet another scene DBZ Abridged did a better job at.

oh my God we get it

Can someone fill me in on the major events of Dimension W last week. Someone decided to delete my recording of it and I haven't gotten around to watching it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom