• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

The time machine in general doesn't make sense because if it caused changes, Future Trunks should be from a timeline where those changes were commonplace since it would've created a different future.

On the other hand, time travel stuff almost never makes sense so whatever.

Some time travel stories can make sense. Regardless, they said a couple of episodes ago that Trunks future can't change for him, which is kinda dumb, but they at least said as much.

Some time travel stories can make sense. Regardless, they said a couple of episodes ago that Trunks future can't change for him, which is kinda dumb, but they at least said as much.

well, it's more that this Future Trunks shouldn't even be able to enter this timeline if things work out the way they should in time travel stuff

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Even fusion needs screaming.

Once again I love DBZ abridged just adds Kami with Nail as a voice in Piccolo's head.

I know right? Adds a shocking amount of character that Toriyama never bothered with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom