• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Best uniforms time.

aFArk4u.png

Euphonium classiness.

Thumbs up.

ckohler

I'm not complaining but according to that preview, millions of people try to become hunters but only a handful make it. That means millions of people die trying, right?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not complaining but according to that preview, millions of people try to become hunters but only a handful make it. That means millions of people die trying, right?

You can fail without dying. Most do, in fact.

The promo doesn't really do a very good job of explaining the show, honestly. One of their weaker efforts.

I'm pretty sure "millions" is an overstatement, and it's just a few thousand at most. As for dying, most are cut out of the competition before they get to the lethal portions.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weird, which episode was it where the ED plays but we see Nui appear instead of Mako during one part?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh it WAS this one. I could've sworn it was done earlier when Nui appears & is talking to everyone.

THERE WE GO.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 64 - Number 17 and Number 18! The Androids Awaken!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 65 - A Sweet Face and Super Power?! Android 18 vs Vegeta!
12:30 - Dimension W - 7 - The Voice Calling from the Past
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 24 - Parasitic Beasts - END
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 15 - Bogus Booty
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 107 - Strange Bedfellows
2:30 - One Piece - 341 - Nami’s in a Major Pinch! The Zombie Mansion and the Invisible Man!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 24 - Past the Infinite Darkness - END

Later.

TUSR

Banned
The new episode preview for this episode originally says:

As mankind faces its greatest crisis, so does TRIGGER!

Whether the fateful showdown between mother and daughters will be concluded is all up to the staff's hard work!

Fight on, TRIGGER!

Don't lose, TRIGGER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom