• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Continuing to try and get some value out of this Crunchyroll subscription, I watched Tanaka-kun is Always Listless today and liked it enough that I think I will watch more of it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE TWENTY ONE: The Truth of Alfheim

Suguha and Kirito have a fun day together! Asuna escapes her cage, only to find binds of a different sort!

Oby0xCV.gif

HIfS5Ha.gif

Suguha meets Asuna's lifeless corpse..and it breaks her heart! Leafa confesses her love issues with her brother to her brother, who she doesn't know is her brother! Suguha tells Kirito that he's sweet, and he says that you're the only one who thinks that. Is he naive? An asshole? A naive asshole?

iQm481D.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
Hey man if I was told to write middle school level fan fiction that made a bazillion dollars I'd do it without a second thought.

Same, I'm sure SAO's writer is very aware of the complaints, he just doesn't care. If you realized your formula was bad but it made you a ton of money...I can't really blame you for continuing, I can just hope to educate others as to why it's so bad.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, so it's basically Iron Chef except nobody's exaggerating just how great the contestants' food is, they're actually telling the truth.

Jarate

Banned
All of you without girlfriends should learn to cook. It's honestly one of the best ways to get women, and it's very easy.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
But I don't want the food doing the job, I wanna be the one that....

..........OH, TO ATTRACT. OOOOOH. Okay.

....*cough*......

All seriousness, I can cook a few things (chicken, rice, fish, etc.) as long as I have instructions & it's not too complicated.

Jarate

Banned
Cooking is easy, you just need a lot of practice. Once you learn to cook meat it's pretty easy sailing on being able to mix flavors together to make new dishes

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I feel like Bravely Second is coming out at the worst time. Too soon to feel like a bigger sequel, too late to capitalize on the original's popularity.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I feel like Bravely Second is coming out at the worst time. Too soon to feel like a bigger sequel, too late to capitalize on the original's popularity.

How is it too late? The first game came out two years ago (in North America)

Soulflarz

Banned
They don't like the artstyle or the gameplay.

They love GG though. BB is a copy of old GG. Though I don't like blazblue spacing, I'll give it that much. Not fun being certain characters against nu/lambda, it's just extremely unfun.

Artstyle I dunno, opinions and all.

Even worse- right around DS3 release too. Even my friends who liked BD are just getting ds3, they know it'll last them way longer. I'm not sure if too late to capitalize on popularity though. The issue is BD left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths. I still know people who only associate it with the dumb "half" of the game, even if they only spent 4/40 hours on it...

When's Guilty Gear vs. BlazBlue?

or ASW Vs. Capcom?

ASW vs capcom would sell a stupid amount from the persona community.

Grexeno

So is this new lineup promo actually new or is it just the previous one with all Parasyte images and audio replaced with Hunter X Hunter stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom