• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
These are some shitty ass child soldiers. None of them know even the most basic of field medicine?
Most likey you're expected to die if u get shot down in the mech, kinda like if a pilot didnt eject from a jet before crashing they probably arent expected to at the very least not be in serious condition

Korigama

These are some shitty ass child soldiers. None of them know even the most basic of field medicine?
I question if CGS ever bothered training them in that to begin with, particularly when they already never so much as taught them how to read. I wouldn't be surprised if they figured they'd just find replacements instead of bothering to save the ones who were dying.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
this outback steakhouse commercial reminds me I've never tried crab....or lobster for that matter. One of these days, I should rectify that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Didn't even give it more than one episode

that makes me feel like they didn't plot the series out that far in advance

that's the kind of thing you set up earlier in the series so when it happens it feels like a big moment

instead of this super convenient nonsense

Reivaxe

So ... do Gundams just hear what the enemy says all the time?

When do they decide to click the video button to see each other?

Why would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom