• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hmm, I'm curious how they're going to play the extended episodes of Jojo where they purposely don't play the opening or endings.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
the way the song is playing makes me think thi is heading into its 2nd cour and this is the last time tis ed theme is playing

Reivaxe

I wa s half expecting them to say "Lets KIDNAP HIM!!!"

Cause he might actually like being there as far as they know :/

Strike

tumblr_muuo92AJQi1rlplxio1_r1_500.gif

Hunter x Hunter time.

Seda

I'm not too offput by the arranged marriage thing? McGillis is clearly just going through the motions for whatever political reason the marriage is in place, and the girl is kinda just generic attached to an older guy. When they brought it up initially, they essentially acknowledged the situation is not exactly normal. I hasn't gone into creepy territory.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm not too offput by the arranged marriage thing? McGillis is clearly just going through the motions for whatever political reason the marriage is in place, and the girl is kinda just generic attached to an older guy. When they brought it up initially, they essentially acknowledged the situation is not exactly normal. I hasn't gone into creepy territory.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom