• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I do wonder if ONE will ever give an explanation of some sorts for what's actually going on the OPM world with the monsters and such. Obviously some are just regular people who turn themselves into cyborgs or are experimented on by mad scientists and such but the ones like the car dude and Crablante, and some later characters not seen in season 1 just transform based on and into something around an extreme fanatical passion or obsession. He drops some hints but hasn't really gone beyond that.

HStallion

Absolutely love this fight and its far superior to the webcomic/manga. It was basically just the animators and such going all out to start the show with a real bang. Later fights though could be straight adapted from the webcomic and would outdo this fight by leaps and bounds.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
holy crap, the noid?

I thought Dominos wiped him off the planet after the.....unfortunate events involving a man whose last name was Noid & went insane....

HStallion

Saitama is a really good martial artist despite not having any actual training

He's actually a terrible martial arts with absolutely no skill.
A character later on will bring this up and the fact his abilities are so overpowered he doesn't need to have skill. Though Saitama is by no means stupid and is rather crafty and cunning when its needed.

First king we see

Sea vs Sub king, who would win

Sky King

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Right now I'm patiently waiting for the next Zyuohger episode. The Gokaigers return! So good!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, these bumps for the marathon are better than the ones we usually get. Kind of hope they use some of these after this week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Interesting thing about the Noid game, it's nothing more than a reskinned version of a completely unrelated game called "Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru". It was basically Super Mario Bros 2'd.
Haha, yup.

also worst way to die?

something something "woman really like sucking" innuendo joke here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom