• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

well hello my English only brothers and sisters!

You guys really need to watch Alderamin in the Sky:

sz0Ljxy.gif

s2dGm9L.gif

I already watched Edge of Tomorrow, Kiritobread.

Besides, Alderamin is a better show that I hope gets localized.

Cornbread78

I already watched Edge of Tomorrow, Kiritobread.

Besides, Alderamin is a better show that I hope gets localized.

I'm not sure where they are with tge adaptation, but it has the ability to translate nicely to western audiences so far.

Twin Star Exorcists could definately work for Toonami as well.

I've noticed that folks like this show a lot.

Yeah. It's not really a "Toonami" kind of show, but it is an excellent watch, even with subs.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
OK yea, I gotta spend like 3 hours shittalking SAO tonight in the podcast because of the news that it's getting a live-action adaptation in the US.

Line_HTX

OK yea, I gotta spend like 3 hours shittalking SAO tonight in the podcast because of the news that it's getting a live-action adaptation in the US.

Turn your mic up. Sometimes I can't hear what you're saying and Grexeno's volume is way louder than yours and Seda's.

Adult Swim ruled the top of the cable ratings Saturday, grabbing the first four spots among adults 18-49. A “Family Guy” rerun led the way with a 0.8, while “Dragon Ball Z Kai” scored a 0.7 and “One-Punch Man” and a second “Family Guy” drew 0.6s.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/08/02/saturday-cable-ratings-july-30-2016/

Code:
Show				Net		Time		Total Viewers (000s)	18-49 rating
DRAGON BALL Z KAI		ADULT SWIM	11:30 PM	1,666			0.7
ONE-PUNCH MAN			ADULT SWIM	12:00 AM	1,366			0.6
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM:I.B.O.	ADULT SWIM	12:30 AM	1,058			0.5
HUNTER X HUNTER			ADULT SWIM	1:00 AM		914			0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN		ADULT SWIM	1:30 AM		795			0.3

OP and Parasyte didn't make the list.

Regiruler

When does it start? 8?

I haven't watched this week's DBz so I need to watch it when I get home.

I'd like to make a re-appearance, I just need to check beforehand that my alien isn't shitting its sound card because I don't want to hold you guys up by 40 minutes like I did last time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So, anyone want to appear on the podcast tonight?
I wanted to appear to hype Jojo....

All seriousness, I think the next times I want to appear are for when One Punch Man finishes & when Jojo starts because this will be my first intro to the dub as a whole instead of random Youtube clips of certain moments & I want to explain the situation involving name changes and all that.

Well, at least there's some good news in the live-action anime world.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1256973
hahahahahahahaha, omg, all I can imagine is him doing his Green Goblin voice.

"THE HEART, LIGHT. FIRST, WE ATTACK HIS HEART!!"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i want to

but i have nothing to say
That's alright. That's why I tend to be selective as to when I request when I want to appear.

I'm also slowly trying to adapt to talking on podcasts because I have the habit of not trying to jump in others are talking, hence why it seems like most of the time when I talk, it's because someone say "So Zonic, what'd you think?"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now that I think about it, there's certain scenes I would LOVE to see in live-action, like episode 24 of S1, one of the most hilarious reaction episodes in ToonamiGAF history.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
MICHAEL BAY'S SWORD ART ONLINE

STARRING SHIA LABOUF AS KIRITO
MEGAN FOX AS ASUNA
RACIAL STEREOTYPE AS KLEIN &/OR THE BARTENDER DUDE

EVERY SWORD ATTACK CAUSES AN EXPLOSION, AND EVERY ENEMY DEFEATED LEAVES THE GAME AREA BY EXPLOSION

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*does Jojo research* omg, Will A. Zepelli is voiced by Joe Ochman, who I better know as Softon from Bo-Bobo.

Meanwhile, it seems we don't know anyone in the Part 3 dub that appears after episode 5 outside of Polnareff.

Also freakin' hell, of course my internet goes to crap at 95% of downloading a 1.7GB PS4 game. Sure hope this doesn't happen when I get Charter.

Edit: & Caesar Zepelli is voiced by Papenbrook. I...don't know how to feel about that.

Regiruler

MICHAEL BAY'S SWORD ART ONLINE

STARRING SHIA LABOUF AS KIRITO
MEGAN FOX AS ASUNA
RACIAL STEREOTYPE AS KLEIN &/OR THE BARTENDER DUDE

EVERY SWORD ATTACK CAUSES AN EXPLOSION, AND EVERY ENEMY DEFEATED LEAVES THE GAME AREA BY EXPLOSION

Metal Gear Rising the Movie?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
*does Jojo research* omg, Will A. Zepelli is voiced by Joe Ochman, who I better know as Softon from Bo-Bobo.

Meanwhile, it seems we don't know anyone in the Part 3 dub that appears after episode 5 outside of Polnareff.

Also freakin' hell, of course my internet goes to crap at 95% of downloading a 1.7GB PS4 game. Sure hope this doesn't happen when I get Charter.

Edit: & Caesar Zepelli is voiced by Papenbrook. I...don't know how to feel about that.

Papenbrook will be in almost every show on the block the next two years.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Papenbrook's roles other than black haired male protagonists don't really count

We'll probably get more Kirito and Erin in the next two years as well. Maybe Blue Exorcist Brotherhood as well.

I dig having One Punch Man on the block, it's been so long since the last comedy show, Akame Ga Kill! ended.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
On the one hand, he CAN do some great roles. I still stand by the fact DR2 is one of his best performances.

....it's just his voice on that particular character that I feel conflicted by. It'll be interesting to see how, & if, he'll pull it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V60jHtA7_g

speaking of podcasts, we ran into a couple of snags with rendering so the episode is super late, but Grexeno joined the Toonami Show Rundown last week to talk about Jojo.

"Grexeno joins us this week to discuss the announcement of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a really long joke about the Sunday comics, Syon's gross celebratory can of years-old Baja Blast, skipping filler, the origins of Kakashi's reading material, and whether or not we'll be the roundabout."

Guys, don't watch Mob Psycho 100. I just know it's gonna end up on Toonami and I don't want the absolute glory spoiled for you. Just know it's gonna blow your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom