• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Finally I can combine my love of Toonami and hatred for Trump into one thread!
Co82bQTWAAANUbF.jpg

Gokump for president.

You didn't fail me google images!

Eh, it was serviceable. Not sure why it was called Beyond.

It went beyond expectations

BOOM

I mean if you paid attention the subtitle beyond makes sense *spoilers*
the space station is on the end of the known federation space and the enterprise has been on deep space missions. The film focuses on the themes of Kirk and Spock trying to decide what to do with their futures leaving the adventure behind. At the end of the story they decide to continue the adventure to go beyond the known into the unknown aka to boldy go where no one has gone before

Raxus

Soon just one more week and Bleach will officially(?) be over. I have mixed emotions. I need a new hate read.

Watching DC screw up on almost every front this month has been an interesting sight to behold. (How do you fuck up The Killing Joke!?)

I'm not a big fan of comics, but I feel sorry for DC fans. At least the ones who aren't being shits.

Also if those Nisekoi finale rumors are true...

669.gif

Raxus

Hasn't Nisekoi been in end game for the past few weeks? I thought they were going to drag it on endlessly after the new editor.

Soon just one more week and Bleach will officially(?) be over. I have mixed emotions. I need a new hate read.

Akame Ga Kill? the way its ending is turning out is basically the animes but expanded. you can literally pick it up right now if you saw the last 4 episodes of the series.

bigkrev

Can you explain?

A romance series where it realistically breaks down to Raku being torn between 2 women- the girl he has to fake date to prevent a gang war (Chitoge) and his Childhood Friend (Onadera). He has a pendant that he has had since childhood, that supposedly has the name of the girl he promised to marry when he was 5, and every girl in this series has a key.

A l-o-n-g pointless series happens, but in the end, Onadera confesses to Raku that she loves him, and he turns her down and decides to go with Chitoge. After that, he opens the locket, and it is revealed that Onadera is the promised girl.

In the finale, it is revealed that everyone is living a happy life, but Onadera is
now working as a pastery chef, AND IS FUCKING MAKING THE WEDDING CAKE FOR RAKU AND ONADERA
!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Never thought I'd see a,Toonami thread full of Nisekoi talk, lol.

Onodera is love, btw..
True story: If Sedan hadn't put up the thread when he did I was going to break my no thread making rule and make the TOONAMI thread entirely based on NISEKOI ending as a rib on Bleach.

RE:Bleach

Did...did I miss a chapter?! wtf just happened?
why we timeskip now?

Last I recall
Ichigo was landing the killing blow on Yhwach.

Raxus

RE:Bleach

Did...did I miss a chapter?! wtf just happened?
why we timeskip now?

Last I recall
Ichigo was landing the killing blow on Yhwach.

Kubo realized he had to wrap things up. and basically made "The Perfect End"

lololololololololololol

So I started playing Danganronpa, obviously starting at the first game. It's weird, and I don't mean just the story.

I'm not sure if actually moving around the school really adds anything meaningful to the game, or if they should have just gone the Ace Attorney route.

i was thinking of getting one because Shiren the Wanderer looks cool and I'm about to encounter a decent amount of disposable income (i tend to not play stuff on handhelds i've noticed so putting it on a tv seems like a decent solution)

Seda

Sometimes Vita games don't scale well from 960x544 native res to 720p/1080p, especially if the game uses 3D models.

Shiren with its sprite-style looks great on PSTV though. Felt really nostalgic playing through it.

Still may not do it justice.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just be warned that despite the pretty great prices on PS TV, it's the damn memory cards that'll cost you. I want to upgrade my 32GB to 64, but it's freakin' $100, & it doesn't help you have to technically import because I don't think Sony ever released the 64GB here in the US.

Also be sure to look at what's compatible because there's some weird cases that some games, despite the fact they SHOULD technically work, won't unless you do some backdoor/"hacking" stuff to make it work.

....I just need to up my storage for Sony stuff in general. In addition to more Vita memory, I want to upgrade my PS3 HDD so I can hold more stuff, especially since I want to download Yakuza 5 from PS+ but don't have the space.....& it doesn't help I still have Yakuza 4 via PS+ that I need to play.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, they did? Maybe I just never saw them in stores or whatever. I know GS had pre-owned for freakin' $130-ish.

I recently bought Gravity Rush Remastered, because it was on sale.

I know there are a few fans of the game here, so forgive me if this sound unfriendly, but does it improve as it goes along? Because I've played for around 2 hours, and man, this moment to moment gameplay isn't doing it for me. I'm not really feeling story missions that have me chasing pigeons I can't actually catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom