• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lg1O4Jg.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tone was waaaaay too all over the place here.
Sad funeral stuff... BOOBS AND DYING KIDS MAKE ME HORNY! What the fuck happened writers?

Anyway, time to hunt!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

omg, this episode was hilarious for all the wrong reasons

...............also SHIPPERS, GO, TO YOUR DRAWING BOARDS. THE INTERNET MUST KNOW THAT THE PAIRING OF YOUR CHOICE CAME TRUE

Seda

I actually liked that he kissed her. It falls perfectly in line with my expectation for the character based how he's been portrayed and developed so far.

bigkrev

Alright, the absurdity of that ending almost redeemed that episode. Kudos to his voice actor for that incredible "you were cute" line while still sounding like a sociopath

I actually liked that he kissed her. It falls perfectly in line with my expectation for the character based how he's been portrayed and developed so far.

Yeah, that was subtle and nice however with all the weird lewd shit throughout that episode, Mika's kiss just got lumped in that category.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Alright, the absurdity of that ending almost redeemed that episode. Kudos to his voice actor for that incredible "you were cute" line while still sounding like a sociopath
It's his eyes. That's what makes the character along with the actor.

Moaradin

I did like how matter of fact he was about it. He showed no hesitation and no emotion. Mikazuki is definitely pretty refreshing as a Gundam protagonist.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mika going in kinda saved that episode a bit. Hopefully IBO can get back to where it was before this dumb space pirates/dead brother stuff. And please go back to ignoring the child bride stuff, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom