• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What kind of writer chooses Mr Satan as a name.

Toriyama's the guy that named an entire family after different kinds of underwear and three of the bad guys in Chrono Trigger after sauces. He's bizarre when it comes to naming characters.

His daughter is an anagram of devil

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"yeah, it's called the dragon balls & using them to wish that the androids were no longer part of Cell."

.........wait...........

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Toriyama's the guy that named an entire family after different kinds of underwear and three of the bad guys in Chrono Trigger after sauces. He's bizarre when it comes to naming characters.

His daughter is an anagram of devil
and his grand daughter is named pan as in pan-demon

I'm guessing Kami and Mr. Popo just got shitfaced all the time and that's why he was lazy on the Dragon Balls and why Mr. Popo is lonely because he misses his drinking buddy.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
man, remember way back in the beginning, when tracking down all the dragon balls was a huge deal?

I guess Kami's dragonballs were weaker because they were intended to be an award for bravely gathering them, instead of a reset device hoarded by a select few guys. Wouldn't want someone like Pilaf or Commander Red getting three wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom