• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, imagine if Luffy reacted like that to Sanji getting kidnapped.
"OH no, not the cook!" Instead of "one of my crew, noooo!"

Not even 50 years ago would people have made a mistake like this? You mean to tell me people in the future can't get a photo reference? Not even bothering with a 5 second Google search!

Seda

If this wasn't set in post-modern times or if Kudelia wasn't a noteworthy person, maybe this would make more sense.

But it's both of those things.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
also didn't realize I didn't post it due to the minute limit, but yes, how the hell did they not know what Kudelia looks like considering the importance of the situation.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
At this moment, Atra may be the smartest person in this show. I didn't see that coming.

0AcotJp.gif

Korigama

Hm, what Orga said seemed less like a matter of playing up Atra's importance to the crew so much as amounting to, "WTF, are they stupid? They thought she was WHO!?"

But yeah, this is still pretty dumb.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If this results in Mika storming the place and popping caps in some asses, it will be slightly worth it.

Soulflarz

Banned
If this wasn't set in post-modern times or if Kudelia wasn't a noteworthy person, maybe this would make more sense.

But it's both of those things.

I can't allow awful writing to slide mentally as "just go with it" so...this show is bad so far :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom