• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
7.5? Huh, think Stories got that score as well, but nice to see reviews that aren't 8 or 8.5s all the time.

Seems fair, heard it was alright for a cheap $20 metroidvania style game. Not my type, but seems it's worth checking out.

Soulflarz

Banned
When an AAA dev makes a mediocre indie game I'm confused because the idea is you have more talent and budget so...why not go a bit above and beyond?
What do I know though, could be mediocre for a variety of reasons.

Korigama

Well that was short.....and kind of lackluster.

Also wow, so Trunks' attacks are...........basically the same as Vegeta's, it looks like....
Lack of differentiation in fighting technique between characters is one the main problems with DBZ, in retrospect.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Lack of differentiation in fighting technique between characters is one the main problems with DBZ, in retrospect.
Seriously. I think I brought it up in one of the ToonamiGAF podcasts at one point, but it feels like so many characters just throw beams or fast punching/kicking.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I always find it funny how some characters like trunks can actually beat cell right now but just cant

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
okay. I lied, last week wasn't the most DBZ-ass episode of DBZ, it's THIS episode.

Half this episode's dialog is AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's pretty ridiculous that Trunks never realized that his speed and stamina were drastically decreasing

Toriyama said he never wanted to touch another battle manga again because the Buu Saga was one big long extraneous fight to him... and yet I'm kind of feeling like the Cell Saga is like that as well.

Crocodile

When an AAA dev makes a mediocre indie game I'm confused because the idea is you have more talent and budget so...why not go a bit above and beyond?
What do I know though, could be mediocre for a variety of reasons.

I mean just throwing money + manpower at a project doesn't guarantee success. That and Insomniac obviously did let that small game cook in the oven for years or use their entire talent pool on it.

I don't think that's ever brought up again

It is once in this arc.........

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This is one of those times when Dragon Ball Z is thankful it is Dragon Ball Z and thus allowed to be this tedious.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
To quote that blasted hedgehog. "You're too slow".

Toriyama said he never wanted to touch another battle manga again because the Buu Saga was one big long extraneous fight to him... and yet I'm kind of feeling like the Cell Saga is like that as well.

Probably a combination of the two. Especially with all the editorial changes with the main villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom