• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like.

........has anyone thought "hey, instead of taking Cell one-on-one, why don't all of us team up to fight him"?

The way the power difference between characters work in this series is that the villain is always stronger than every hero put together until one hero powers up to be stronger than the villain. Since Vegeta and Trunks are both weaker than Cell, them together are weaker than Cell.

Crocodile

The issue with characters like Cell and Vegeta is that they taunt their opponents "can you get stronger? I'll wait till your strong enough to even be a challenge" but then when they start getting their ass beat they start whining.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The way the power difference between characters work in this series is that the villain is always stronger than every hero put together until one hero powers up to be stronger than the villain. Since Vegeta and Trunks are both weaker than Cell, them together are weaker than Cell.
Well actually trunks+vegeta might give him a run for his money, tho they'd still lose

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Aka it's exponential

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I was hoping this was the episode Goku would finally exit the chamber & take on Cell

now we got a damn tournament

uuuggghhhh, why do I continue to watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom