• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what Danzo sounds like? Huh. Aww shit. New character introduction time. There, ya whiners. No more complaining about the ending. Time for One Piece.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
dd69e0daeadabe9b9380dc012126d2391333389396_full.jpg

Why can't Lee be the main character of a series that doesn't have an awful art style?

Amikami

Banned
Of all the wasted potential in Naruto I think one could argue Sai is the king of it

Sai? Naw. Though I did make the prediction that he
was an Uchiha, which would have been really fascinating.
I'd say Anko tops the wasted potential character list though. I felt she should have meant so much more to the story.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Coming to Steam" I think that's the first time I ever heard Steam mentioned on a TV commercial.

Oh holy shit this works so well I can't stand it.

Voice isn't deep enough, Aramaki sounded too much like a mentor character, heck I'd say switch the 3rd from part 1 with Danzo would have worked better

Sai? Naw. Though I did make the prediction that he I'd say Anko tops the wasted potential character list though. I felt she should have meant so much more to the story.

I always forget about Anko...

Let me rephrase

Most wasted potential of a character that was introduced to be a major part of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom