• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcott

Ugh, Naruto

Why is Zetsu explaining to Tobi that the ring doesn't make him one of them when
according to a recent Kakashi filler its revealed Tobi started the group with Zetsu's help?

What a loopy ass show.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
IN5WIbP.gif

Did Yoko say...

zRlyeQP.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ugh, Naruto

Why is Zetsu explaining to Tobi that the ring doesn't make him one of them when
according to a recent Kakashi filler its revealed Tobi started the group with Zetsu's help?

What a loopy ass show.

Kishi is clearly making this up as he goes along

RagnarokX

That scene with Tobi and Zetsu *manga spoilers
makes no sense with later reveals and shows what we already know about Kishi making shit up as he goes along

Eh...
I'd say it works. The real problem is all of the filler the anime made up where they didn't know where Tobi was heading.

Have none of you guys seen the dub of GL? I feel like I'm the only person based upon all the "that's Kamina's english VA? meh" and I haven't even finished GL

Moaradin

BASED KAMINA

It sounds like they nailed every voice but Kamina...I am saddened by this...

English Kamina is great. Kyle Herbert hams it up perfectly at the right times, but he also nails the emotional and bad-ass moments. Seriously, give it time before calling it bad.

ckohler

Most of those clips are from the first episode. Kamina sounds a little off in that episode, to be honest. It gets better. Trust me.

RagnarokX

"Sorry, I'm not very good at shaking hands. Every time I try I end up shoving my fingers up their asses. Remember the last time I did that you, Gaara?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom